[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A day ago, the shitty, jock-bully normies that DESPISE us executed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1443658664674.jpg (300 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1443658664674.jpg
300 KB, 1440x960
A day ago, the shitty, jock-bully normies that DESPISE us executed their latest blow in the campaign of oppression and hatred they have been carrying out against we innocent, nonviolent ROBOT men.
They thought they could take our sub. They thought they could silence me.
They were wrong.
Like the Phoenix, I have arisen from the ashes, born anew in the FLAMES of tyranny that were levelled against me. Like Jon Snow in the latest Game of Thrones season, I have come back stronger and more dedicated than ever to the cause of the Robot Liberation.
A message to you neurotypicals, Chads, feminists, and other degenerate normie FILTH out there who have been crowing over your supposed victory: you have achieved NOTHING but to make me more powerful than ever before. I have learned from my mistake and will now make it IMPOSSIBLE for you to ban me by staying firmly within the letter of the law, but still spreading my views and ROBOT philosophy through this site like the words of CHRIST HIMSELF.
You cannot stop me, you cannot kill me, I am everywhere and nowhere. The alpha-hater and the omega-male savior.
We ROBOTS will have our day. The crushing sexual poverty in which we exist cannot and will not stand. All your trolling, mocking us in other subs, brigading, and mashing the report button like the whiny little snitches you are, is absolutely MEANINGLESS.
As you can see, we are still here.
Does that anger you normies? Do you feel a twinge of fear when you realize that the BETA movement hasn't been halted, but rather, is gaining steam and momentum with each and every injustice you heap upon us? By all means, get angrier. Continuing invading our space with your spam and downvotes and reports. It will do you no good.
THE BETA REVOLUTION CANNOT BE STOPPED. Your tyranny WILL be overthrown and, as I have said from the beginning, there WILL come a reckoning.
>>
File: 1427291694711.png (162 KB, 477x491) Image search: [Google]
1427291694711.png
162 KB, 477x491
too long didn't read but I assume you want to encourage a beta uprising, in which case god speed
>>
>>29780428
I was going along with the first sentence until
>They thought they could take our sub.

This entire post was literally copied and pasted from fucking Reddit

Sage goes in all fields
>>
As much as I would like to see it, a true beta uprising will never happen. Even if it did, it would get shut down pretty quick. One important difference between the Chad and the beta is that the former is much more skillful in combat situations.
>>
>>29780553
Nice catch. And indeed sage does go in all fields

And this comment certainly is original
>>
I like to imagine the Beta Uprising as a sci-fi thing
>Raiders posing as Merchant ships successfully delivered several explosive devices on the colonies of Normy-III and Chadzonia, there was no survivors
>NEET subverters successfully taken over a Facebook class Starbase in the Meme Sector
>Weeaboos from the Nip Nebula has mined the Tyrone Wormhole, preventing any quick retaliation from the Normies
>Several cloaked missiles were sent carrying a mutagenic payload to the Stacey hospital center on Slut IV
>Long Live the Robot Empire
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.