[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >visiting parents in old hometown >come back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1467334484406.jpg (10 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467334484406.jpg
10 KB, 350x262
>be me
>visiting parents in old hometown
>come back and everything seems to be fine
>notice parents fighting a lot
>have no idea why
>some days later they tell me they are getting a divorce
>don't really care that much because I don't even live with them anymore and know it's for the best
>the other day we go eat dinner at some restaurant
>phone runs out of battery so I ask mom for hers to browse 4chan
>she gives it to me
>out of curiosity peek into her messages
>find out shes been cheating on my dad without him knowing
>get mad at her but decide not to say anything because I'd just make things worse
>shitpost some more about women on r9k and eventually go home
>fast forward to next year
>I come visit again and now they live in separate houses
>visit dad first
>ask for PC so I can shitpost and download music
>"okay anon im done working here you have it"
>he left Facebook open
>suddenly he receives a message from some dude
>check the conversation and they say "I love you, I miss you" and shit like that
>mfw
>after some time finally speak to it about mom
>tell her I knew it all about her cheating and about dad being gay
>she tells me she always knew and she never loved him and she just stuck with him for me and my sister
>tells me about how dad created an image out of himself (he's pretty well known in town) and how he hides his divorce to keep his image clean
>he tortures my mom's boyfriend's exwife and tells her his ex-husband ruined our life
>some years ago when I still lived there nudes of him leaked some how and everyone in town knew about it
>he lied to everyone and told it was my mom who was horny and took these pictures of him
>both me and my mom know it's bs because he was sticking 2 fingers in his asshole on the pics
>she says she's never take such disgusting pictures
>basically my dad is a manipulative fucked up repressed homosexual who cares more about his image than the people he loves
I don't know if I'll trust someone anymore ever again now.
>>
That's what you get for seeing other people things anon
>>
both your parents sound like terrible people, im sorry anon
>>
>>29780256
>>he tortures my mom's boyfriend's exwife and tells her his ex-husband ruined our life
sorry dude but you lost me on this bit, can you elaborate what this sentence means?
>>
>>29780343
My mom isn't that bad, she's a normal person. My dad creeps the shit out of me now.
>>29780379
My mom started dating this recently divorced guy. My dad sends his ex-wife pictures of our "happy family" saying we'll always be together and that my mom will never leave our side and shit like that
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.