[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 35 year old robot excited about pokemon go >install
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: PepemonTrainer.jpg (10 KB, 236x227) Image search: [Google]
PepemonTrainer.jpg
10 KB, 236x227
>be 35 year old robot excited about pokemon go
>install apk and start playing
>play for solid 3 hours
>a wild pokemon appears just pass the parking lot my apartment
>Throw shoes and shirt on
>as I am leaving, stacy i have had a crush on since i watched her move in is leaving as well, phone in hand.
>awkwardly say hi but she doesn't seem to notice because she is stuck on her phone.
>It looks like she is playing pokemon go too!
>Stacy is in front of me be a couple steps...that bitch its trying to get the wild pokemon!
>get super competitive but think im being cute and silly and yell goofingly "HEY THATS MY POKEMON!!!" and run full sprint by her
>Stacy shrieks
>as I go by, I notice her phone is on a facebook profile of chad
>I sprint a few more steps then realize I should apologize for freaking her out
>Turn around, Im a good 10 steps away from her now so I yell out "Oh Im sorry, I thought you were playing pokemon too!!!!
>Stacy makes...THE face....quickly gets in her car, tires squealing out of the parking lot
>I catch my pokemon
>On way back, I see some other Stacys on their balcony porch staring in aw at me
>Fuck it. Gotta catch em all
>>
File: 1422409628185.jpg (35 KB, 515x341) Image search: [Google]
1422409628185.jpg
35 KB, 515x341
fucking kek OP. I might even have a good weekend laughing about this story (assuming anything on the internet is real)
>>
>tfw they put the rarest pokemon in ghettos
>>
Which pokemon did you get, OP?
>>
>>29780047
best of the week, senpai
>>
>>29780114
It's clearly imagined.
>>
>>29780047
we didn't care on /vp/ and we don't care here faggot
>>
>>29780356
But it's so possible that even if it didn't happen to OP you can guarantee this is going to happen to somebody at least once.
>>
>>29780404
Okay, whatever makes you happy.
>>
I saw this on reddit lul
>>
>>29780047
I kek'd, but here's the thing: the servers are absolute ass right now. How the fuck would you be playing for three straight hours?
>>
>>29780047
you sure showed that cunt how you play pokeman my fella
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.