[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25+ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: FB_IMG_1466724609345.jpg (116 KB, 1200x1198) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466724609345.jpg
116 KB, 1200x1198
Get in here bros. I'll start.

>10 girls on dates in the past 2 years
>never made it past a 2nd date with any of them
>mom keeps asking me when I plan to find someone special
>honestly just feel like buying a tiny house and checking out of society.
>I feel so unwanted.
>>
>>29779854
things women are attracted to
1- good looks
2- social status
3- financial security

work on improving those and turn the game around

stop chasing that special someone. focus on yourself, become the special someone an you'll never have to chase again
>>
>>29779968
Well desu anon, I have average looks, and I make over 100k a year. I don't know what social status means. But girls still don't seem to stick around long enough.
>>
>>29779854
THIS LOOKS SHOPPED
I CAN TELL FROM SOME OF THE PIXELS AND FROM SEEING QUITE A FEW SHOPS IN MY TIME.
>>
>>29780071
>I don't know what social status means.
it's your "position" within a group
i.e. the bold alpha male on top of the food chain vs the shy insecure beta male that eats the leftovers off the floor

>But girls still don't seem to stick around long enough.
do they leave before or after you bang them?
>>
File: wojak living the dream.png (114 KB, 1448x828) Image search: [Google]
wojak living the dream.png
114 KB, 1448x828
>>29779854
It's unsettling to think that my sister's kids aka my nephews will know me as The weird sad uncle who lives in grandma and grandpa's house.

Like they'll be 85 years old one day, living in a space retirement home and be like "who was that sad weird uncle who still lived at home?" and that's all they'll ever know me as
>>
>>29780071
>over 100k a year

post pics of yourself. How can you not get laid when you make that much lmao
>>
>>29780748
Being boring will do it. Its one thing I seem to be an expert in.

>Not the guy you were asking
>>
>27
>Live alone
>financially independent
>Father insists on paying for cell phone
>Looks at call records
>No texts
>No calls
>ever
>>
>>29780748

Girls under 30 don't care about money, they only care how much you make when they want to settle down. Looks is all that matters when they're young.
>>
>>29780519

>fapping for only 2 hours

FUCKING CASUAL NORMALFAGGOTS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29781323
The only calls I get are from my mom and two phone marketers companies.
It's not like I care, my phone lasts almost two weeks without charging and it has almost zero chance to fall and break, it's always on my nighstand chilling
>>
>>29781583
Nobody calls anymore anyway, it's all messaging these days.
>>
>>29781365
Unless youre from east europe, where whores want to get in your wallet as soon as you leave high school

If you don't have a big wallet the best you can do is a hambeast/autist, unless you look like jake gyllenhaal, in which case you can get a skinny emo girl with mental issues
>>
>>29780283
>it's your "position" within a group
>i.e. the bold alpha male on top of the food chain vs the shy insecure beta male that eats the leftovers off the floor

That's not how the world works. Some of the worse bottom feeders I ever met think they're alpha in a group and even hotter shit without one.

When is the last time you got your dick wet?
>>
>>29781631
I don't get messages too, unless it's my carrier saying my subscription is expiring.
>>
>>29781365
>Girls under 30 don't care about money
shows what you know about girls, but really what else would we expect on a r9k thread
>>
>>29781863
he's probably hot and has a privileged vision of girls, just so you know
>>
I basically only lurk - why is it telling me this is spam?

>be me
>be 26
>grew up on 4chan since 2006
>be successful engineer making great money
>actually be having sex with hot girls pretty often
>still be depressed/lonesome/robotic
>be confused
>>
>>29781896
You just need an interesting hobby
>>
File: kek.jpg (39 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
39 KB, 540x360
>>29781881
More like he read it from 'internet experts' and got a PHD in studying shitposts and taking them to heart.
>Girls under 30 don't care about money, but once they turn 30 they'll divorce you, take all your neet bux in alimony, and run off with the bulls kids she had from when you found out you're a cuck
>>
>>29781429
>not having issues with premature ejactulation even when by yourself
FUCK YOU NORMIE
>>
>>29781365
>Girls under 30 don't care about money
That's false. If they want to pin you down immediately, of course they care. They simultaneously consider at the present and future with you by analyzing your habits, etc.

You must not--oh. Right. I'm on r9k.
>>
File: 1467792097173.jpg (28 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1467792097173.jpg
28 KB, 600x549
>Haven't gone on a date since for like 5 years now.
>Live completely alone, thousands of miles from family.
>Keep gaining weight, but have no motivation to stop it.
>Work is a literal nightmare. I work with some of the shittiest people in the world.
>I just watched an anime about a 27 year taking a pill and being able to go back to high school.
>It's one of the many things that make me want to kill myself.

Help. I'll be 30 in less than two years. God damnit.
>>
>>29781631
People still call each other. Just no body calls you.
If a person text me rather than calls me, it's a good indication that they would rather keep communication with me to a minimum.
>>
>>29779854

>26
>one gf I loved in the past, good relationship until it ended abruptly
>i broke it off, trust issues
>often regret it
>hate my job, but decent money
>shy, withdrawing more all the time
>pretty much work out, work, eat, vidya, sleep repeat with the occasional getting drunk

I bought a motorcycle so I'd have something to do instead of contemplating suicide all the time. It helps, but damn am I bored and alone.
>>
>>29782089

dude, shitty jobs are awful. Even if the money's right it just digs at the soul.
>>
>>29782089
>Haven't gone on a date since for like 5 years now.
Well, let's change that. Starting with...

>Live completely alone, thousands of miles from family.
Well, this is an alright start. Is your place OK? How comfy is it? If it's too comfy, you need to rearrange it to fit the lifestyle you're aiming after. Which leads us to...

>Keep gaining weight, but have no motivation to stop it.
This. If your house is too comfy and you're just gaining nonstop weight, you need to recognize your food intake and curb it. You CAN however, offset your food consumption by exercising daily.

Honestly, I was going through this same problem and I lost 17lbs just by checking myself on how much I consumed daily. Now I run every day and lift. Start small. Just track your food consumption first, take extensive walks, and again, make sure your place isn't a fat fuck's dungeon.

>Work is a literal nightmare. I work with some of the shittiest people in the world.
What kind of job do you work? I guarantee you that if you just put a little effort into self improvement it might adjust your perspective a bit. JUST A BIT. At least to give you enough motivation to maybe find another job?
>>
>>29782174

inb4 maximum over-RREEEEEEE

The taking care of oneself part is something anybody here can do. Just make sure you don't expect a transformation overnight. Although if you're like me, you may come to the horrible realization that you'd rather shovel junk food than have a perfect body. I still work out though, 30 minutes of hard cardio is a strong antidepressant
>>
File: 1465546862593.jpg (193 KB, 602x620) Image search: [Google]
1465546862593.jpg
193 KB, 602x620
>26
>start seeing a woman for the first time in a long time
>accidentally call her by late wife's name during dinner
>gets upset and thinks I'm two-timing her
>don't get time to explain before she throws her drink on me and storms out
Next day she came to pick her stuff up and I explained myself. She went from "I hate you and you're scum and you have a small dick" to "You're a poor little bird with a broken wing and I want desperately to fix you" in record time.
>tfw your soulmate is gone
>tfw can't get over the past
>>
File: 1466223379314.png (35 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
1466223379314.png
35 KB, 805x556
>>29782155
Tell me about it. I'm completely burned out. It's hard for me to show up most days.

>>29782174
>Is your place OK?
Only for the price.
>How comfy is it?
It would be better if I bought new furniture.

>you need to recognize your food intake and curb it
I don't know if it's food intake or if it's the amount of Iced Tea I drink. We're like talking about a gallon a day of that stuff.

>What kind of job do you work?
Federal Prison. There's no putting more improvement there. Sometimes I'll motivate myself to go out afterwork to the gym, but I usually fall off pretty quickly due to how draining the job is. There's a reason why COs get fat and that's because they're stressed, get no sleep, eat poorly due to being drained, and so on and so forth.

>>29782259
I don't think it's a horrible realization. It's human nature. The body and the brain are lazy things. They don't want you to work out. They want you to sit on the couch and do nothing because it's easier for them.
>>
>>29782423
>amount of Iced Tea I drink.
Don't put sugar in it. I had the same problem with coffee.
>>
>>29782603
It's not even real iced tea, it's the sugary shit. I need to stop drinking it.
>>
>>29782423

>drained
I know the feel. I know I'm not just generally broken because on a day off when I get 8 hours of sleep I feel rested and can do stuff all day, but when I get home from a day of work it doesn't matter how much sleep I got, I feel like shit and I don't even want to do the basic things I'm supposed to do.

>Cooking? Nah fuck it I'll order a pizza.
>Work out? Who gives a shit, energy is so low right now
>Study/work on projects? I feel like I could fall asleep at any minute
>Clean? It ain't like anybody's coming over anytime soon

Sometimes it's so bad I don't even want to play vidya that's too complicated
>>
>>29782626
Hell, I get so tired after work some days I just fall asleep while playing vidya. It sucks.
>>
>>29782657

Good luck fighting the tide man, I'm right there with ya. The suckiness is powerful but I haven't given up yet either. I'll post if I ever find a way to beat the malaise
>>
File: Not Today.jpg (69 KB, 447x453) Image search: [Google]
Not Today.jpg
69 KB, 447x453
>tfw get my license results back tomorrow
>6 years of school all come down to tomorrow
>Don't think I passed
>Tomorrow is also my birthday

It'll either be my best birthday present or my worst. Guess i'm not sleeping tonight.
>>
>>29781966
This. For some reason, this.
I'm also 26 and a huge fuck up in life which now results to me being a khv but ever since I started taking up drawing and painting, I've been happiest I've ever been. I get paid for it so I'm self employed rather than a neet but I don't make a big bucks like you do. I'm probably below minimum wage. It's just I spend so little that I can live off of it. You are way better than me so it shouldn't be too hard for you to find what you are truly passionate about. Good luck pham
>>
>>29782619
Well you're starting out with water that's the best thing you can do, just plain water. I'd look for a new flavoring for it that doesn't have a bunch of stuff on the ingredients list that has sugar or other additives I don't recognize. Because plain drinking water all the time sucks.
>>
>>29779854
>25
>0 girls on dates in the past year
>mother doesn't believe me when I say she won't get grandkids out of me
>no steady job in 3 years
>each day inching closer to suicide
>regretting not doing it when I had the perfect opportunity to

I thought moving back home and being around family would be good. That this new area would make getting dates/friends easier. But it's not. The only person I hang out with is someone I met in highschool, and her roomates, one of which hides in her room when I come over (apparently I am really good at making women uncomfortable).

I just got rejected for a job tonight as well, and have no money for the rest of the month. If I died right now, 4 people would come to my funeral, or zero, if I choose to get buried in Arlington or NC.
>>
26 depressed and don't want to seek help for it because I believe the psyche and medicine shit is all a load of ass. Yet I want out already
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.