[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This creep got recognized for his happy meal arrest video th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
This creep got recognized for his happy meal arrest video therefore was kicked out of Arby's

https://youtu.be/w9EYQJPdy-Y
>>
>this creep
>implying it's not you shilling

Didn't watch and saged
>>
holy shit its autist surveillance anon, i remember you.
good times.
>>
>>29779715
holy shit i just watched his happy meal arrest video
>"you guys are being very difficult"
>"I'm Jewish"
>"ok well I'm German"

comedy GOLD
>>
subscribed my nigga
>>
>>29779715
i think it's great that you're bugging other poor people because they deserve it, but you should stop trying to be "funny" if you want epic upvotes. autistic people are entertaining for their genuine ignorance, not their awkward jokes. you should start filming your whole life and not just what you plan out.
>>
So I'm confused, he clearly seems like he's autistic or has asperger's, you can tell he didn't understand what they were saying to him. Also most people KNOW it's not going to fucking look like the picture, 95% of people aren't going to give a shit if it doesn't look like the picture. Also who was he with? His mother? I'm surprised he is even allowed to drive the car, anyway clearly has some mental issue, don't know if it's autism but it's something.

I'm not going to order a Big Mac at Mcdonald's and then go up to them and say "Why does not look as majestic and aesthetic as the picture? Can you make it look as good as it does in the picture?" Obviously they'll all look at me like I'm retarded, nobody expects it to look anything remotely like the picture.
>>
>>29780134
He has a girlfriend and is faking the autism.
>>
>>29780134
>>29780210
There's no way he's not autistic; he uploads an average of about 9 of these videos per day.
>>
>>29780281
Obviously if he has that much free time I take it he is unemployed and has nothing better to do, he's video's are clearly not popular either. He gets a few hundred viewers at best and most of them dislike his videos, not sure how he makes a living.
>>
>>29779715
Fuck off, dickhead. Stop shilling your shit.
>>
>>29779715
>tfw we gave you like 10,000 downvotes and blacklisted your shit channel forever
Maybe try not to be a huge fucking faggot to everyone.
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>AND KICKED ME OUT FOR IT THEY RECOGNIZED ME
what did he mean by this
>>
>>29780663
He almost got arrested because he didn't want to pay for the $2 drink that he drank

https://youtu.be/TqxDY2_gySo
>>
>>29779715
Have you made enough ad revenue to buy some tendies yet?
>>
Report every one of this guy's vids for harassment
>>
File: reportedfgt.png (28 KB, 850x358) Image search: [Google]
reportedfgt.png
28 KB, 850x358
everyone do this and get this annoying cunt b& for good
>>
>>29779715

You're a kike and your girlfriend is disgusting.
>>
File: 1463023224309.jpg (68 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1463023224309.jpg
68 KB, 658x662
>>29782457
Stop that, delete your post.
I like Joel, please leave him alone.
>>
>>29783039
He's a retarded faggot who goes around shitting up everyones day.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.