[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Malebot feels >tfw you haven't had sex in 2 days >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1451594585358.png (183 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1451594585358.png
183 KB, 420x420
Malebot feels

>tfw you haven't had sex in 2 days
>tfw she hasn't texted you in the last 5 minutes
>tfw I only got hit on 3 times when I went outside
>tfw I'm so ugly that I had to settle for almost Chad

>this is what a fembot thread is actually like
>yet they still claim to be robots
>>
>>29779222
Girls have it infinity harder than men you have no idea. dont be a sexist
>>
>>29779239
huh really mades me think
>>
>>29779239 Tumblr's that way, senpai. I'd suggest returning.
>>
>>29779239
nice-o bait-o my dude
>>
>>29779239
wow..... impressive...........
>>
>>29779222
>>29779239
>>29779257
>>29779276
>>29779306
>>29779351
samefagging so hard I'm almost crying for you
>>
>>29779409
>he doesn't know about the ip counter
Summer
>>
>>29779239
>>29779257
>>29779276
>>29779306
>>29779351

>tfw you go to your girlfriend's birthday party and this nerdy asian guy who is a friend of a friend of the birthday girl asks to get a girl's number and gets completely roasted and made fun of saying "OMG guys can you believe he asked for my number? LOL john has game guise XDDD"

Not kidding, this actually happened. I didn't think roasties were actually real but damn i felt bad for that kid. He didn't even get her number out of pity.
>>
>>29779409
kill yourself you worthless (You) whore.
>>
>>29779476
>tfw you go to your girlfriend's birthday party and this nerdy asian guy who is a friend of a friend of the birthday girl asks to get a girl's number and gets completely roasted and made fun of saying "OMG guys can you believe he asked for my number? LOL john has game guise XDDD"

This is my biggest fear, girls who socially shame you in public just because they can
>>
>>29779563

I could tell from talking to him that he probably never had a girlfriend judging from the fact he works 3 jobs and still goes to school. He had a bit of a slur to his voice as well.

Think of the most traditional asian stereotype and it was this guy.
>>
>tfw i'll never find a femboy bf because they all have cancerous interests like weeb shit and furry
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.