[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
Who here has an awesome scar story?

Pic related my first scar in 22 years
Melanoma was only a mole the size of half a pea still waiting on histology.
>>
>>29779091
>Who here has an awesome scar story?
not really awesome but I have a few scars

I have a scar across my eyebrow from falling off a short wall when I was like 10

I have a scar on my knee when I was learning how to ride a bike for the first time

I have a scar on my hand that looks like it was caused by a nail. I do not know where it came from
>>
>awesome scar stories

Are you still 14?
>>
File: m01-32_gr.jpg (35 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
m01-32_gr.jpg
35 KB, 320x400
>>29779091
I have a scar on my face/chin area from the 11 stitches I received from falling through a big storefront window. due in part to this dumb cunt laying on my lap and pushing her weight backward. a friend at the time told me the window was close to slicing my neck which was crazy scary. I opted to not put on any ointment because I wanted the scare to show more
>>
>>29779091
Melanoma...how did you find out you had one? I've been getting lots of new moles and it's freakin me out.
>>
>>29779587

If one of your moles is growing, that's a bad sign and you should get it checked out.
>>
>>29779091
>profile picture from an ar-15 forum
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-03-12-41-33.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-03-12-41-33.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
I did this to my arm at work
>>
>>29779091
I had a heart OP at 25. I have a zipper, as well as the two garden hoses. I didn't think the scar worth photographing, even though I went around for two months holding my chest closed.
>>
Got my thumb & part of my thigh sliced open by a knife in a fight
>>
I had a hernia when I was 3, so I got surgery. Still have the scar 18 years later.
>>
I sliced my pinky open at work last year. I was using a handtruck in the upright position and it just opened up and slammed down my hand. I'm lucky I didn't lose anything.

The catch 22 of it was that most of the nerves around the cut got sliced so I didn't feel any pain, but now I have no feeling in my pinky around the cut since then.
>>
File: homo.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
homo.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>29779091
Scary shit dogg. I hope you're in the clear now.

My scar story isn't very awesome. I drank way too much because muh feels and I'm pretty sure that contributed to my getting a gallstone that caused acute pancreatitis (fucking horrible) and put me in the hospital for a few days. I had to have my gallbladder removed and now I have 4 little scars where the incisions were made.

Oh, and I also have a little scar on my left palm from having a wart frozen off years ago.
>>
When I was a kid I had this tumor growth thing and they took it out and it had little hairs in it and it was actually my unborn twin and I have a scar on my chest from it.
>>
No stories but I have a

>scar on my fingertip from where I chopped it off and had it sewn back on
>prominent scar on my penis from hypospadias surgery
>practically indistinguishable scar on my eyeball from when I sliced it open

I have more but those are the only ones that ever caused me problems.
>>
>>29780070
>practically indistinguishable scar on my eyeball from when I sliced it open

How terrible did that feel?
>>
>>29780138
Awful. It's the least emotionally painful of those three but was the most physically painful.
>>
>>29779697
story?
oregano stors
>>
>>29780032
That's fucked

Original
>>
I was hit in the face by a 30 pound iron bar that slipped out of a hydraulic press at high speed.

Now I'm the bionic man with the right side of my face being plastic and screws under the scarred, battered skin. Who needs facial symmetry anyways?
>>
>>29779630
I have a mole on my chin and it slowly grow from childhood to teenage years don't think it has grown in about 10 years though am I safe
>>
>>29780470
yeah you're good
>>
>>29780470
>I have a mole on my chin ... am I safe
By definition no, get that ugly shit removed.
>>
My parents had half my penis cut off when I was a baby, so my dick is really fucked up
>>
File: IMG_0378.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0378.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Shot an arrow through my hand a couple years ago. Immediately thought to take a picture, glad I did.
>>
>>29781662
oh damn, compound bow?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.