[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt : we pretend to have gfs and we help each other with problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1464498544610.png (46 KB, 1000x1026) Image search: [Google]
1464498544610.png
46 KB, 1000x1026
so i have been with my gf for 6 months and she hinted at me doing something special for her what do robots?
>>
>>29779032
She's gonna get you chicken tendies man.
>>
>>29779032
Here's what I did once

>figure out her size
>buy clothes
>send clothes to house in white box
>send for a car to pick her up
>meet her for drinks
>pretend like you don't know one another
>get her drunk
>take her back to your place
>fuck her as rough and hard as humanly possible
>leave

She'll be yours forever.
>>
>>29779065
but i never told her what kind of dip to get for it!

>>29779095
is that rape?
>>
>>29779126
>is that rape?
No. It's roleplay you autist. This is exactly why you faggots need to make a pretend thread.
>>
File: 1467074335859.jpg (92 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1467074335859.jpg
92 KB, 601x508
>gf keeps asking me to wash her asshole after she shits
>>
>>29779182
does she have a qt butthole?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.