[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Make ebin shitpost >Get a few (You)s pretty quick >Think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 849x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 849x478
>Make ebin shitpost
>Get a few (You)s pretty quick
>Think this is finally my time to shine
>Think I'm finally going to amass a large collection of (You)s
>Thread slows down
>Still only a few (You)s

Life is suffering

What are your (You) collections like robots?
>>
go to sleep already
>>
I made a popular wojak edit so whenever it's reposted it feels like a (you)
>>
Pretty much every single piece of OC I have ever made has gotten maybe 1 or 2 (You)s, and I've never seen any of it reposted. Outside of that pretty much nobody ever responds to my posts, so one day I got fed up and made a bait thread on /pol/. It was probably the most successful thing I've ever done. Nearly every single post in the thread was responding to me in one way or another and it went all the way to the bump limit. Outside of that I made some steam sale threads on /v/ but I didn't put in much input there so not really much of a success.
>>
File: 1461783077929.jpg (76 KB, 633x738) Image search: [Google]
1461783077929.jpg
76 KB, 633x738
>>29778960
I made a good post about how pointless life is one time that wasn't even an OP that got like 10 replies and some guy even asked to add me on steam because it was such a dank post

I made a weird buff creepy pepe traced over billy harrington's face that some guy tried to force as a meme

I accidentally made a "how's the job search going" thread on /k/ instead of /r9k/ and it went on for 300+ replies

I make a lot of the threads mocking wagies that get lots of replies
>>
>back in 2012ish when I used to post on /v/
>thread is talking about your favorite video game experience
>I post mine
>I got quints or sexts, some high get
>20+ replies with the generic Patrick Bateman
>get mad because I was enjoying the thread before all the spam
>delete the post so that people stop responding
>>
>>29779500
>I accidentally made a "how's the job search going" thread on /k/ instead of /r9k/ and it went on for 300+ replies

Laughed pretty hard just picturing it, thanks for that
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.