[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if you had a gf and she told you that she also wants to have a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1445533982301.jpg (89 KB, 811x977) Image search: [Google]
1445533982301.jpg
89 KB, 811x977
What if you had a gf and she told you that she also wants to have a gf
>>
>>29778890
then why she is with me? moreover, I don't even want a gf
>>
then i cut her up and throw her out in the trash
>>
>>29778890
Become a cute, feminine, boy.
>>
>>29778890
Get out of our board onision cuck.
>>
I would get a cute bf too
>>
As long as her gf doesn't have a penis I think I'd be OK with that.
>>
>>29778890
I would volunteer
she can make me into the gf she wants
>>
How far are we going to let this go? Will her gf have another gf as well? And will that one have another gf too? Does the chain ever break? Will my gf have to become gfs with the last girl, so that she can form a chain loop and end this fucking Pandora's box that she's released into the world?

No! This isn't gonna happen in our relationship. I have to put my foot down somewhere.
>>
What a slut. Don't be a cuck
>>
>>29778890
as long as I get to fuck her gf that's cool
>>
>>29778890
You have to be pathetic to be cucked by another woman. Any why would she do that if she has a man? Have you ever heard of lesbian bed death? Well, I would rather have sex every night instead of once a month. So women, chose a real man and not some low test dyke.
>>
>>29778890
We demand the immediate return of our precious tomato known as Maki.
>>>/g/
>>
>>29778890
become a trap

origanoglio hahau
>>
>>29778890
I could only accept a menage e trois relationship if both girls decided to get into a relationship with each other and me at the same time. None of this "adding or being added" stuff.
>>
File: 1465947833438.jpg (98 KB, 953x635) Image search: [Google]
1465947833438.jpg
98 KB, 953x635
>>29778890
desu i would probably run to the bathroom and beat off

i know pretty much every normie likes lesbians but it is a fully fucking fetish for me. my penis would overpower the cuck meme
>>
>>29778890

Tell her no. She's with me and I don't share.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.