[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bretty gud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1454812811578.jpg (100 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
1454812811578.jpg
100 KB, 544x400
I first saw this image two years ago. Something in my head just clicked and I gradually became more open and outspoken. I used to be shy and scared to speak my mind but recently I told a female student council member from the theater & arts department that she and her fuckup SJW friends can suck my nuts. They picked a fight over some organizational issue that they fucked up themselves, like always, because they didn't hand in the paperwork and we did.

Of course, I could have been more polite. But desu I'm running low on patience, I can't be expected to be considerate of every idiot trying to steal my time. Life is getting shorter. To my surprise, nothing happened. Even the self-proclaimed feminists in my department didn't react. Secretly they were just glad that someone made the problem disappear, regardless of my methods. One of the girls called me "crude" a while back but not one of them has gotten actually mad. It's all BS. They don't care. Another girl threw a chocolate bunny in my face so I threw it back at her. Now she wants to go out for drinks. I don't get it, I'm just reporting.

I felt so caged and constrained before. We're all idiots. Go out there and throw chocolate bunnies at girls. I mean, I'm still an autistic faggot. But at least I feel more like a free man now.
>>
good job anon, never look back
>>
>>29778637
Our little faggot is all grown up.

The only advice I realistically have to part with is this: pick and choose your battles. Although, let that be a lesson you learn after you toss everything to a wind for a bit. Other than that, keep going, faggot.
>>
>>29778637
We're missing a lot of details here familia. Reformat what happened in greentext plz.
>>
>>29778637
I got this feeling after watching The Nutty Professor, something just changed.

Went back to being passive and unassertive, though. Sitting on a girl who is waiting for me to tell her when we should hookup, but I'll never do it. Too scared.
>>
File: 1466651964190.jpg (203 KB, 1125x1125) Image search: [Google]
1466651964190.jpg
203 KB, 1125x1125
I saw this image 6 months ago. Something in my head just clicked and I saved it.
>>
>>29779062
JUST DO IT NOW YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>29778884
Thanks breh

>>29778968
No relevant details to report. Saw this image two years ago, slowly and gradually pushed myself to be more outspoken since then. Recently reached a peak when I told someone at uni to "suck my nuts" when she tried to pick a fight over the fact that we reserved a date for our summer event in time and they didn't. Thought there would be trouble given the state of campuses in the current year. Turns out even the girls who act all PC will secretly rally behind someone who makes potential trouble go away. They could kick me out of the student council after all.
>>
>>29779167
No.

Oreganooill
>>
File: 1463107468670.jpg (74 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1463107468670.jpg
74 KB, 540x960
I saw this image a decade ago. Something in my head just clicked and I have been striving to better myself ever since.
>>
>>29778637
Quite interesting, I had the same experience with beeing gay. First you think everyone's against you, but the minute you come out, nothing really matters anymore. I actually found this really boring, because I like getting into political discussions.
>>
>>29778637
I think I understand, OP. You identify with the horse, a powerful animal, that is being restrained by nothing more than his own mind. That chair is nothing but a nuisance to the horse, but the image suggests the horse is anchored by the chair.
>>
>>29779830

It's a meme, kids
>>
>>29778637
nice blog post original comment
>>
File: 1401499627216.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1401499627216.jpg
172 KB, 1920x1080
l first saw this image 2 years ago. Something in my head just cIicked and l graduaIIy became more degenerate and introverted.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.