[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10
File: comfy train.gif (947 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
comfy train.gif
947 KB, 500x277
this was the strangest human interaction i have ever had and I don't know how to feel

>be me
>today
>taking train home, minding my own business
>grill sits in the seat that faces me, but she's not directly in front of me, diagonally. thank god
>she pulls out a dollar, and nods at me
>"before you get up, I have a dollar for your thoughts. a penny is dumb. would you rather kill a normie chad who always succeeds, or a potential roastie because women are terrible?"
>i lost it on the inside, but gotta seem cool
>i grin and say roastie
>she seems satisfied and gives me the dollar
>bros i am panicking so hard by this point, i can feel my hands getting sweaty already
>can't make eye contact with her
>look up at her once, she's looking out the window in the other direction
>i ask why she's on my board and how she knew I was a robot
>"i don't really know, I was just kind of taking a leap of faith here"
>she says she has hard time understanding and connecting with people, comes to r9k to talk to people sometimes but she mostly lurks
>we talk for a while about current situations
>i kinda start to feel bad for her because her friend just died in hospice care
>tfw i can relate with my mom
>try to tell her to move on without sounding like a dick
>my stop is next
>UH OH
>when the train stops she gives me this small green notebook
>we don't say bye or anything
>train leaves and i am standing on platform like an absolute idiot
>look inside notebook
>no name or anything just a bunch of doodles and words and poems

??????? why are grills so weird what the fuck is happening how am I supposed to feel about this what the absolute FUCK
>>
nice fake story, give proof
>>
post pics of notebook
>>
File: what is this.jpg (6 KB, 177x250) Image search: [Google]
what is this.jpg
6 KB, 177x250
this story is fake as fuck
>>
>>29778405
Pretty much this, post them doodles.
>>
>>29778277
This post gave me anxiety. pls delete
>>
>"i have a hard time relating to people"
>starts chatting up anon on the train
you could at least try to make it seem real
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>29778380
>>29778405
>>29778513
>>29778538
Pic dump coming
Also
>>29778656
I think she meant something else by that idk but she seemed relatively social
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Shejdkfoeuene what is this what kinda return note is that
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Her handwriting is Bad imo
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
?????????? I wanna throw it out
>>
shit dude I can't believe it's real
>>
>>29778277
CHAD IS CREAMING IN HER. RIGHT. NOW.
>>
>>29778825
why the fuck would you do that, it's cool as hell
>>
>>29778865
what the fuck am i supposed to do with this?????? what if someone finds this in my room, they're gonna think I'm weird for having this
>>
>>29778892
they probably already think you are weird, so that shouldn't be an issue
>>
>>29778892
Just put it in your cupboard or something you fucking retard
>>
>>29778825
Do not throw that out OP. Seriously, that's something someone spent a lot of time putting thier thoughts into. Getting rid of it is like getting rid of part of a person
>>
>>29778892
Just keep it as a memento for such a weird experience. Or just talking to a girl. If someone finds it, tell them some cute girl gave it to you on the bus
>>
>>29778277
Looks like Yuno jumped between worlds again, she gave you the notebook because you're supposed to remember, OP-kun
>>
>>29778892
Keep it in case you meet her again
>>
>>29778277
This is written by a female robot who wants us to know she loves us and feels our lonelyness even though she can't be our gf or even tell us she's a girl.

I can just tell. Thank you, femanon.
>>
>>29778825

I gave it to you. Please dont.
>>
>>29778892
You have to be less of a pussy. If somebody finds it in your room, tell them the story of how you got it and they'll think it's really cool
>>
>>29778277
She was having some fun and wanted to see if you'd join her

Stop being so cerebral and make a friend for once

/board
>>
>>29779011
post pic of self and if OP replies to your post saying you're the one along with pic of the book again then it's real
>>
>>29778277
I've heard of women doing this. It is a test. The way to contact her is somewhere in the notebook and you need to figure out what it is.
>>
Keep the book.
Learn everything you can about this girl.
Delve into her psychology through her doodles.
Carry it with you every day on the train till you see her again.
Don't say anything to her.
Hand her the book with the letter your wrote telling her all you've learned and that you love her. Your phone # and skype and email and steam name is written in there too.
???
profit
>>
>>29779105
OP actually is the female from the story, most likely a trap tho
>>
>>29778825
>Girl spends lot of time writing personal feelings in her journal
>Puts her heart and souls into it
>Thinks you're special enough to give something she spent all that time on
>Want to throw it out

Ur a fag
>>
>>29779079

Why would I do that? Im a woman but I not an attention whore. OP, I thought you could use a friend. If you see me again come say hi. If not keep, the notebook to remember. Dont throw it away. Add to it.
>>
Don't know how to say this, but you are cursed now.
>Now you too must ride the bus
>The only way out is to pass on the notebook to somebody else
>>
>>29778955
i just--???? maybe I'm just freaking out because she gave it to me and i feel like i have something I'm not supposed to have
>>29778987
but remember what, all i know about her is that her friend died, and small things from the notebook
>>29779038
she left no way of me to contact her, how can i be friends with her
>>29779010
i don't know about that one but she does love us, from what i can see in this book
>>29779011
prove you're her
>>29778990
i highly doubt that'll happen familia
>>
File: 1465962263386.jpg (83 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1465962263386.jpg
83 KB, 600x450
>>29778815
>bad handwriting
fucking dropped, 0/10
>>
>tfw no girl will ever take an interest in me
>tfw I feel myself dieing more each day
>>
>>29779155
nah this isn't her. she wouldn't talk like this. nice try trying to pretend tho
>>29779154
dude I'm literally just freaking out because i have no idea why she would give this to me
>>29779139
nah man
>>29779116
this sounds like a lovely and romantic thing to do but i think I'm going to just admire from afar thank you very much
>>29779105
i really don't think I'm gonna find anything in there
>>
>>29778892
Why would a decent human being go into your room?
>>
>>29778277
Am I the only one thinking this is all fake, I mean what girl randomly talks to a guy on a train about r9k, chads and roasties. For a girl to even randomly talk to the kind of person who frequents this board is already hard to believe
>>
>>29779221
So you met this girl once and you know exactly how she talks already? Kys you retard
>>
>>29779263
listen i want to throw this book out because this all feels fake to me. but ny is full of weird people who do random talking on trains who knows maybe she's some train talker who just likes to ramble to people
>>
who the fuck would ever believe this horseshit
>>
>>29778277
Describe the girl anon
>>
>>29778815
upper right picture isnt hers. is it pasted in?
>>
>>29778277
Is this your first time trolling OP?
0/10 bait i mean WOW this is bullshit at its finest
remember to sage these threads
>>
>>29779328
Maybe you've become schizophrenic, go get checked
>>
>>29778825

>I wanna throw it out

I say go with your gut OP, but keep the dollar
>>
>>29779273
i guess you're right but she kept referring to herself as a "girl" when she was talking, not a "woman". also she just didn't seem like she wanted to be friends she just seemed like she wanted to talk to someone for a few stops
>>
>have notebook
>WHOOA DUDE NONO WHAT DO I DO SHOULD THROW IT OUT OR HIDE IT NO WAY DUDE
why are you reacting so fucking weird?
>>
>>29779263
its fake and gay
>>
>>29779385
are you new?

also this is a berry original post idk what are you talking about
>>
>>29779385
you expect robots to act normal?
>>
>>29779373

Girl, woman, whatever. People talk differently than then type. See you around.
>>
I'm just going to keep this book away in my desk and not look at it this feels weird

>>29779349
short, brown curly hair, glasses. she was dressed kinda weird, i mean a long shirt and long sleeves in the middle of summer. she talked kinda fast and didn't really make eye contact. I mean she came off as a nice person, but not someone id randomly approach

>>29779355
yeah its taped in.
>>
post webm of you burning it
>>
>>29779468
Whatever you do don't throw it out.
I also have a similar story, I'm the >tfw possible gf, please help me /r9k/ copypasta guy. I wrote it because I like stories like this where the guy meets a strange girl on a train or something. Although it's now become a game of beating the robot and seeing how far muh autism can go.
>>
>>29779418
I am not new
Why?
>>
>>29779550
newfager
>>
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 2000x1333
>>29778277
REEEEEEEE3EEEEE LYIGN NORMIES GET OUT OF R9k JUST GO
>>
1. Fake and gay.
Or
2. Youre a faggot for not taking her to your bed and pounding it. No hope, kys.
>>
File: hithere.png (8 KB, 334x312) Image search: [Google]
hithere.png
8 KB, 334x312
>>29778825
>I wanna throw it out
Jesus christ you're an asshole. She either cares a bunch about you/the notebook or she's crazy; either way you should help her out.
You take the train every day, no? Just be fucking ready to see her again.
Google your local philharmonic orchestra and see if they have a list of their former viola players.
You can definitely track her down given your wealth of info:
Physical appearance, approximate location based on train stop, info from the notebook you still haven't fully posted.
(Also, post everything in the notebook that's not deeply private or go the fuck home.)
I stopped lurking to call out your autism. If you're only pretending, then at least play along.
>>
FAKE AND GAY

FAKE AND GAY

ABSOLUTELY FAKE

AND UTTERLY GAY
>>
>>29779468
If you're still awake please post more or make a new thread tomorrow.

Relevant I guess, the guy even posted on 2channel.
>>
>>29781012
Damn.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Densha_Otoko
>>
>>29778825
If someone asks about it, just say you got it from a friend. Don't throw it out, you cock
>>
>>29781012
Didn't even announce he's done. I kept this tab open for an hour. Jesus christ what an autist.
>>
>>29781185
I really hope he comes back, now or tomorrow.
>>
>>29778825
SON, YOU FOOL!
LISTEN
At some point in your life you will be just like that girl.
YOU YOURSELF will take that leap of faith on some train somewhere. You will ask that same kind of question to some robot, probably a fembot.
The same shit will happen.
And then you pass the book along.
>If found, keep it.
THE CYCLE MUST CONTINUE.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK