[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Contemplating suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Got the "I have a boyfriend" treatment from this skeletal qt after months of being her friend. Everyone thought we were dating already.

I'm a 20 year old virgin and all my friend make fun of me for it. I've never met a passable woman who hasn't blown me off. There is literally no point in trying anymore. I want to hurt myself.
>>
>>29778261
>after months of being her friend
There's your problem, you have to dick them quick. Don't give them time to think.
Fuck and chuck
Pump and dump
Carpe diem, my faggottino friendo
>>
>taking months to ask them out

There's your fucking problem OP. If you're interested in someone express it. They're not going to wait for you.
>>
>>29778261
>I've never met a passable woman
>passable woman

getting creative with ways to say "8+ /10 stacey", aren't we?
>>
>>29778393

Not even the OP but it looks like we've already spotted an ugly girl
>>
>>29778303
>>29778371
To clarify we've been acquainted for months but only started seriously hanging out these past 3 weeks
>>29778393
If a girl is below a 6 I don't go for them. People consistently rate me as a 6 so I think that's fair.
>>
>>29778498

Doesn't change things. If you want to fuck someone you either make it known early on or not at all.
>>
>>29778533
How? Everyone says I have game but I suck at closing or being sexual.
>>
>>29778498

Unless you're a Chad you're not getting a 8+/10 girl. Settle for a 5/10 girl
>>
>>29778553

>Hey, wanna grab a coffee sometimes?

>Oh, you like Coen brothers' movies too? We should watch one together sometimes

Fucking retard
>>
>>29778592
I'm not asking for an 8/10+ girl.
>>29778600
You're the retard. I ask that shit and always get brushed off.
>>
>>29778651
Do you wash your teeth? Do you look healthy in general?
>>
File: tcup.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tcup.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>>29778651

If women are rejecting you, it's probably because you don't meet their standards. Seriously, if you don't want to be alone it's time to lower your standards

Or just stay alone like I did. Roasties aren't worth the effort
>>
You should stop trying. There's no point in anything.
>>
>>29778651

Are girls down to chill with you alone at your place?

If yes, then escalate.

If no, you're not attractive in one or more ways.
>>
>>29778684
My teeth are a little stained but perfectly straight. I used to lift and have a decent amount of mass left which is great because I don't have the effort to walk to the gym.
>>29778690
How come I see guys as attractive as me and in my friend group with solid 7/10+ girlfriends? My standards are already pretty low.
>>
>>29778777

See >>29778751

There's more to attraction than just looks. Which are still important.
>>
>>29778777
Because they don't spend their free time on 4chan and are actually confident (or oblivious of their shortcomings, which is the same)
>>
>>29778261
Just be yourself anon! Ask her on a date!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK