[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are we united by anything more than hate and sadness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: haha.png (452 KB, 469x607) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
452 KB, 469x607
are we united by anything more than hate and sadness?
>>
Yeah, there's boipussy and dicks!
>>
do memes count or are they subsumed under hate and/or sadness
>>
>>29778217
those are pretty sad though
>>
File: kookabunga.jpg (119 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
kookabunga.jpg
119 KB, 900x600
>>29778217
Hip hip, hooray! Hip hip, hooray! The festivities have begun! Right, now here's a steaming hot dick for you, and you, and you, and you! And a boipussy for the little munchkin here! Let me scruffle your hair, champ. And here's a dick for you, Anon. And a hearty boipussy for you, fair Anon. Ah, Anon, nice to see you! Here, I saved a big juicy one for you. There you go, that's a dick that's gonna make you grow into a big, big boy! I better start seeing some muscles on those arms, eh? And here you go, Grandma Doris. A nice juicy boipussy fresh from the femboy quarters!
>>
>>29778046
For actual robots? Yes.
For the general population of r9k? No.
>>
>>29778334
ok, care to explain?
>>
>>29778367
There are a lot of normalfags who come onto r9k for ebin memes, to laugh at robots, or just to be "underground". The robot population is getting pushed out more and more.
I plan on going to 8 chan instead soon.
>>
>>29778491
>>29778367
>>29778334
Yeah, like, yknow
I lost my virginity at 18 and always had gfs
But I still come here cause I can
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK