[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you wish you had a qt 3.14 daughter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1467796081408.png (891 KB, 1033x623) Image search: [Google]
1467796081408.png
891 KB, 1033x623
How many of you wish you had a qt 3.14 daughter?
>>
im not having kids. too many evil men in this world.
>>
It is your child, not your wife
>>
>>29777934
should have introduced the kissing when she was young and considered you her hero, senpai
>>
Ever father that has daughters thinks about it I bet
>>
>>29777934
Arrest that man
>>
File: 73563456.jpg (104 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
73563456.jpg
104 KB, 600x600
want more feels senpai?
>>
>>29777934
This level of affection only works if you're a Chad Dad like this guy. And even he got a few negative comments. If you're robot tier your daughter will think you're gross and people will think you're a creepy pedo if you're overly touchy feely with her.
>>
>>29778058
>Yall are just jealous.. He's such an amazing person. And this is just him kissing his daughter what's the matter with that? NOTHING. Haters, y'all are just sick and narrow minded
>>
>>29777934
>no qt daughter to kiss with
Daughter love is purest love ever existed
>>
normies getting assblasted by lolicons in 3...2
>>
>>29778445
>that
>loli
GTFO normie scum
>>
>>29778445
what is that supposed to mean faggot
>>
>>29777934
lel this picture is pretty much white people in a nutshell

incest, pedophilia, corny ass shit like "date night" with your daughter

typical cumskins lmao
>>
>>29778678
so much envy nigra
not anyone's fault you were born from a rape
>>
>>29778740

>envying incest

sorry i'm not white tho
>>
I gagged. Just fucking disgusting. Pedos really deserve euthanasia.

I wish I had kids but not to carry out sick incest fantasies.
>>
>>29778306
Is this an actual comment or are you just good at imitating these trash humans?
>>
>>29777934
>>29778231
Hispanic here
My mom used to kiss us on the lips for some reason but I stopped that shit and so did my bro.
I'm deeply grossed out it ever happened.
>>
>>29779612
iktf not hispanic if you mean latino though
>>
Kissing feels better than sticking your dick in a meat hole T.B.H F.A.M
>>
>>29779612
My dad use to do that but I stopped it. My brother still kisses him on the lips.
He is an old white man.
>>
I kissed my mom on the lips before I left her house one day. It took me a second to realize she was going to kiss my forehead and I went and kissed her lips..and I just looked at her for a second and said 'Uhhh...okay, wow I didnt mean to do that im just so used to kissing my boyfriend' she laughed it off and called my a weirdo but it still makes me feel retarded when I realize I actually did that.
>>
>>29779917

how old is ur brother? lels
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK