[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Kirisame.Marisa.240.722495.jpg (24 KB, 228x240) Image search: [Google]
Kirisame.Marisa.240.722495.jpg
24 KB, 228x240
hey robots,
I keep getting ditched by my friends, I am not that social and I don't understand why I am that way.
anyone /doesnotknowwhy/ here ?
come discuss

I know I should get out more to socialize but getting rejected really hurt me.
>>
jeez, do we need to create controversy to get responses nowadays ?
>>
>>29778477
Pretty much, but how can we know what the issue is with the info you posted?
>>
>>29778531
I try to find people that feel the same way and then start a discussion actually
>>
>>29778571
I'm just trying to say that maybe you should write a bit about yourself and what kinds of friends you had in the first place, that way you might understand.
>>
File: 1467851181836.jpg (111 KB, 569x600) Image search: [Google]
1467851181836.jpg
111 KB, 569x600
>>29777922
Fuck you faggot, and here is your image with HQ.

Don't save the fucking thumbnail this time.
>>
Mostly school friends, or friends of them.
I actually am kind of funny so they like me because I make them laugh I guess.
Y'know that stuff, when you wonder why someone talks to you, well I am not totally certain of that either so I guess they stay cause I am funny.

My last ditches for example :

Old friend (for 5-6years) that I respect a lot but don't talk to him that much anymore made me gtfo of his house because I was dead drunk, didn't talk to him since.

School friend (for 2years) didn't invite me at his birthday even if I was the one talking with him the most in class.

School and game friend (for 5 years too) with a girl friend (not gf) i kinda know straight up refused to play overwatch with me even though we had fun times the games we played.

>>29778780
Thank you dude ! I only had a shitty one because it had to fit to be an avatar somewhere
>>
>>29778965
Idk, maybe try not getting drunk, it would definitely piss me off.
>>
>>29779111
I am curious about why it would. pls explain
Anyway, I fucking misjudged the quantity of alcohol there as usual but this time I was gone inside for some reason
>>
>>29778780
Wait i'm wondering. How did you know that it was a thumbnail ? Did you really click on it even though you already know this image ?
>>
File: 1450675475524.gif (540 KB, 389x541) Image search: [Google]
1450675475524.gif
540 KB, 389x541
>>29777922
On the opposite side of the spectrum, who /ditchfriendsbecauseyouhateyourself/ here?

Every time I try to make friends, after I while I get depressed about how no one deserves a friend as shitty as me and I cut contact. After that I feel empty and want them back but by then it's already too late and I wallow in my loneliness for a while before I start looking for new friends. Repeat.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK