[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never experience teenage love >you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1409072510046.jpg (66 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1409072510046.jpg
66 KB, 482x427
>you'll never experience teenage love
>you'll never have a gf
>you'll never build a family
>you'll never find true friends
>you'll never be remembered

Why is life so cruel robots
>>
Because not all of us can be beautiful
>>
I can relate to the being remembered part.
My biggest fear is to die and be forgotten.
If i was remembered my life would mean something
>>
I dont even want things anymore.

You'll know this feel.
>>
>>29777731
>tfw you'll spend your whole life just struggling to survive while others get to enjoy life

>tfw life seems like it is just going to be a bitter struggle to the end, the sort of struggle where you feel like you're on the edge of drowning - until you finally do in old age.
>>
>you'll never be remembered

this is the only one that really hurts
an acquaintance of mine died in a car accident and everyone in the city is grieving him.

I want that.
>>
>>29777731
>tfw you'll never die
why even live
>>
>>29777930
>>29778051
the only way for a robot be remembered is if he pull an elliot
>>
>tfw you'll never walk into a comfy jazz club in the 60s and get lost in a haze of cigarette smoke and alcohol.
>>
>>29778568
are u talking about Mr. Robot or hapa elliot?
>>
File: Nina-Mercedez-1.jpg (71 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Nina-Mercedez-1.jpg
71 KB, 600x900
>>29777731
>tfw schizoid
>tfw have no tfw
>>
>>29778616
>>tfw you'll never walk into a comfy jazz club in the 60s and get lost in a haze of cigarette smoke and alcohol.
meh, 60s jazz was anything but comfy. with Ornette Coleman's The Shape of Jazz to Come igniting like wildfire onto the scene and Miles Davis and co. constantly pushing the sounds of jazz music further and further away from cool jazz or modal jazz, everybody was starting to make very angular and harsh and unstructured jazz music that was, imo, anything but chill and relaxed to listen to.

i get what you mean tho. i would replace your statement with 50s jazz and then it's all kosher. 50s jazz was maximum comfy, the GOAT period for both the west and east coasts. i would purge 1000 normies to spend just one night in the early-mid fifties at a skeezy jazz bar.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.