[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bed time, wagecuck. Sleep tight. See you in the morning. Jus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1452288223442.jpg (45 KB, 403x409) Image search: [Google]
1452288223442.jpg
45 KB, 403x409
Bed time, wagecuck. Sleep tight. See you in the morning. Just remember:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jwcrdyqSEp
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29777710
This is not a comfy post for the wagie with that alarm.
>>
that alarm is triggering and I don't even work
>>
I get to work whatever hours I want. I'm also taking tomorrow off to enjoy a day at the museum with nerdy qt I met on InterPals. Also get to travel the United States and Canada meeting people here and there. I also get paid to do it.
>>
>>29777793
It reminds me of high school. Maybe that's why it's triggering for you.
>>
>Chronomentrophobia is the fear of clocks. Sufferers of chronophobia (fear of time) may tend to fear the clocks as well, and are usually wagies.

Chronomentrophobia may comprise of anxiety related to punctuality, schedules or other realistic apprehensions. Certain occupations can aggravate this phobia. People who face strict deadlines or punch clocks have an amplified hatred or fear about clocks. A chronomentrophobic has an aversion to keeping clocks inside home or in the office. They will check time in ways that do not trigger their fears such as using mobile phones to know the time. But avoiding clock can become a hindrance and impact life at work and home. Such phobics can suffer emotionally upon encountering triggers. Clocks can be seen in many places and this can become stressful for a chronomentrophobic person.

Symptoms of chronomentrophobia include getting depressed when getting in vicinity of clocks. One may panic and try to stay away from places that have clocks. The tick-tock sounds of a clock often cause irritation to a chronomentrophobe. They have increased sensitivity to such sounds. People with chronomentrophobia often feel their lives are controlled by clocks. In some cases, chronomentrophobia causes extreme reactions as a result of demanding agendas or tight schedules.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.