[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People here actually try and want to be robots? They make threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1460121256532.jpg (18 KB, 534x300) Image search: [Google]
1460121256532.jpg
18 KB, 534x300
People here actually try and want to be robots? They make threads asking if doing X or have done Y would make them normie?

Why are these people like this? It's more cringe worthy than being an actual robot.
>>
>>29777367
It has become a clique subculture and people want to be part of it
>>
Normies can't stand the thought of being different so do everything they can to appear part of a subculture on the surface and then try to change and water down the subculture to their tastes
When they grovel for approval remember to deny it to them and then watch as their true spiteful nature appears as they hurl insults and try to act superior to those they were just kowtowing to
>>
Anybody making threads like this is a cyborg or failed normie

True robotdom is utter hell and I wouldn't wish it upon anybody
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.