[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> There is not a single male on this planet who is comfortable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: AAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (25 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
25 KB, 640x360
> There is not a single male on this planet who is comfortable with being a virgin past the age of 21

Not a single damn one, yet you faggots with active sex life keep saying it's overrated. (You fucking pursued it you dipshit.)

Next you'll say masturbation is overrated.
>>
>>29777356
Well, I'd like to tell you that you're wrong and that you can't speak for a whole half of the human population. You're just projecting.
>>
>>29777356
>falling for the breeder meme
>your genetics will be passed on to the next generation and you will be ver-pffftt haahahaha
people should only have kids if they want to have kids. if you really need to have sex, just visit a clean prostitute somewhere. you can save enough money to get a round trip flight anywhere within a year unless you have literally no cash flow, then solve that problem first along with your terrible body shape.
>>
Eh. I don't really care that much. I mean, sure I guess it'd feel nice, but what's the point when I can just buy me a fleshlight?
>>
>>29777356
>There is not a single male on this planet who is comfortable with being a virgin past the age of 21
>what are these "monks" of which you speak?
Kill yourself, you underage nigger.
>>
>>29777393
>your genetics will be passed on to the next generation
Imagine if you had a twin, but he wasn't a social retard and he actually managed to have kids.
Does that mean there's any biological need for your existence anymore?
I mean, all your genes were passed down and now the human species doesn't need an inferior clone taking up space, right?
>>
>>29777439
Does the child become your biological child?
>>
>>29777462
No but what difference does that make?
>>
>>29777439
There is biological reason for your existence regardless of your "genetic legacy" assuming you are increasing the fitness of other humans through your life's work.

If you're a lazy fuck who just wants to sit around all day and do nothing meaningful for anyone, then there's no biological reason for your existence unless you actually become useful to others besides yourself.
>>
>>29777356
Sex IS overrated, but I get you fampai. As someone who was a virgin til 23 (I guess I'm just a "failed normie" now and not a robot), it really annoys me when I hear someone who lost their virginity at 15-18 blabbing on about how it's overrated or how they wish they waited, especially if they're talking to someone who is a virgin or otherwise inexperienced. It's fucking easy to say that it's overrated in hindsight, but from the other side it's an agonizing feel. A lot of people just don't remember how it really felt to be a virgin, and even more of them never reached an age where still being a virgin starts to be considered 'weird'.

It's like telling a starving ethiopian that Big Mac's are overrated. They are overrated, but some people need to get some fucking perspective.
>>
>>29777356
meanwhile you tell people who legit don't give a fuck that they're wrong so fuck off you just want to validate your own stance
>>
>>29777356

I'm 23 and ok with it

Like, I wouldn't turn down a grill who offered, but I'm not actively worrying about it either.
>>
I'm almost 26 and frankly I'm aiming for wizardhood. 3D women are pig disgusting and the VR revolution is near.

When my waifu becomes a wAIfu I plan to bring her with me as a smartphone app everywhere.
>>
>>29777502
No ones life means anything except in relation to other lives. Do you then see the flaw with asserting that in order to be worth anything, he must help other people? If one human life does not mean anything on its own, why should an assortment of human lives have meaning?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.