[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so lonely that the only thing that keeps me sane is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: por_que.jpg (50 KB, 544x360) Image search: [Google]
por_que.jpg
50 KB, 544x360
I'm so lonely that the only thing that keeps me sane is the thought that all my cells are technically living organisms too and are working their hardest to keep me alive because they believe in me.

Am I OK robots?
>>
Consider me inspired
>>
>>29777169
>all my cells are technically living organisms too

Those cells are the actual organism, "you" are just an AI coordinating their senses and processing the information from eyes, ears etc.
>>
>not hating your cells for prolonging your misery
I wish they'd all die.
>>
>>29777335
Maybe if I burn myself they'll all go with me.

It's the full meaning of being an hero.
>>
>>29777314
Indeed, "you" is sort of like a director, the cells have given the "consciousness" full power over their well being for the betterment of the rest. It is your responsibility to direct the trillions of others and complete their one goal.... Reproduction..

O lol guess you fucked up big
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.