[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I did it, /r9k/. I fucked a fat chick. I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
So I did it, /r9k/. I fucked a fat chick.

I don't think it was really worth it, especially since she seems to think we're dating now. She's kinda cool and would be really cute if she lost 50lbs, but her diet is terrible and she doesn't show any sign of trying to change her weight.

I think I might actually feel worse about myself now than I did when I hadn't had sex in 3 years.
>>
Thank you for this helpful anecdote
>>
make fun of her till she loses wait
>>
A pussy with personality is all you need. But dont forget to bring the weed.
>>
Mei is a beautiful lady, not a fat chick.
>>
>>29777965
So people say, but I dunno. Part of the problem is she's like, super entry-level nerd girl tier and into a bunch of "nerd-lite" shit that I don't really enjoy (Nintendo, dubbed anime, popular youtubers, etc) and I know it's shitty of me but I can't help feeling like she's a pleb.

At least she's not a pothead, though.

>>29777993
I posted Mei because this girl would look a lot like her if she lost some weight. I'd get her to cosplay Mei if she could drop 30lbs or something.
>>
did you come deep insiiiide those sweet walls?
>>
>>29778139
What's her last name boyo
>>
>>29778177
Obviously won't say, but she's a light-skinned and super whitewashed Mexican. (I'm 100% white and speak more Spanish than she does.)
>>
>>29778205
What's her address?
orginaldo
>>
File: 1407858807130.jpg (14 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1407858807130.jpg
14 KB, 251x241
>>29777147
I made the same mistake bro. The shame afterwards far outweighs breaking the dry spell.
>>
>>29779211
I agree with you, anon. The whole experience was horrible and she would still be ugly if she lost weight. Worst part is I literally cannot remember what any of it felt like, it's like my dick was numb the whole time. Didn't even finish or get hard. All I can remember is the stench and the weeks of shame that followed. IF I could take it all back, I'd do it no hesitation
>>
File: 1458367885180.png (326 KB, 356x576) Image search: [Google]
1458367885180.png
326 KB, 356x576
>>29779282
>didnt even finish or get hard

Just leave the fat chicks to the professionals, you low test beta.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.