[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you want to be a normie? I realize now that I dont want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 269x187
Why do you want to be a normie?

I realize now that I dont want to be a normie. Call it rationalizing if you will, but I don't want kids, a wife, any job or anything. It all seems terribly boring. I don't know what to aim for because there is nothing worth the effort. I'm not existential, but i believe life has no meaning and you can't find a real "purpose" or "calling", it's just rationalizing.

It's comfy feeling content with little. It sucks that a job is neccessary and by definition is soul sucking, and if i weren't a coward I'd be an anarchist instead of a leech.
>>
You're a drain on society and a shame to your bloodline. Go live in the wilderness so none of us have to see you, or fix your life.
>>
It's hard to tell. I'd much rather be a lazy fuckup most of the time, but it doesn't make me happy. Being a normie makes me happy, but I don't enjoy it. I can pretend to be normal for a while and meet people and make friends, but after a few months I don't wanna see them again and it's because I don't like them. I enjoy having friends because it means I have friends. Not because I enjoy time spent with them.

Same with gf, work, money, whatever. The status makes me happy, but what I truly enjoy in life is masturbating and being a bum.
>>
I'm in a WhatsApp group with a bunch of people from 4chan and a lot of them call me a Normie/Chad because I've had sex with a lot of girls and travel often.

However, I have no desire to lead a typical Normie life. I want to be a productive and useful member of society and some day have kids, but I can't make myself work full-time in some shitty office setting.
>>
>>29778214
my cuck-o-meter went off the charts
>>
>>29778321
> I want to be a productive and useful member of society

this is r9k..
>>
>>29778214
You've been living a lie my friend. I feel bad for you.
>>
File: tumblr_neitx9bRFe1qitdj1o2_1280.jpg (144 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neitx9bRFe1qitdj1o2_1280.jpg
144 KB, 1280x960
Jesus Christ is the answer

>die
>go to heaven to be a full swag yolo neet for all eternity
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.