[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be male >be endlessly bombarded by the instinctive feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1467501689914.jpg (560 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1467501689914.jpg
560 KB, 1280x1920
>be male
>be endlessly bombarded by the instinctive feeling that women are shining radiant golden gods, and i should literally be worshiping them
>they don't understand, appreciate, or want this feeling from me
>they yell at me if i tell them even 5% of it
>they tell me to stop wanting that
>they tell me they actually want a guy who will slap them around and pee on them
>my brain keeps trying to reconcile worshiping them with also imagining dudes in polo shirts and expensive baseball caps peeing on them and going "YEAH BRUH TAKE THAT PISS BRUH DRANK THREE LITERS OF GATORADE TODAY BRUH, SLAM DUNK BRUH SLAM DUNK GTFIN"

I want to be gay or asexual

I want this nightmare to end
>>
>>29776842
>I want to be gay or asexual
Both those are easy to do
For the former, just surrender to the love of boipucci, and for the latter just bilateral orchidectomy
>>
Women are terrible where's that want attention, men are terrible narcissistic bastards, I am terrible as well, hell even you are terrible. Just get a puppy instead, don't try to fuck it to.
>>
>>29776842
There's chemical castration. Probably inaccessible though.

You could go for SSRIs, but sometimes that leads to anorgasmia instead of decreased libido. The former is hell.
>>
What the hell. Is this a normal male feeling? I have never felt anything even close to this.
>>
>>29776842
I'd rather just be able to fuck any girl I want.
>>
>>29777366
Not OP, but I constantly feel the urge to impregnate a woman and have her birth many children.

It's probably just my fetish talking though.
>>
>>29776842
You need to stop putting the pussy on the pedestal. You should be shitting on them every chance they get. Not in an asshole way, but in a plausibly deniable way (e.g. "joking" but serious).

They'll only respect you if you subtly put them in check and manhandle them in the sack. That's the only way. I'm not even joking.
>>
>>29776842
>be endlessly bombarded by the instinctive feeling that women are shining radiant golden gods, and i should literally be worshiping them
Maybe you're just retarded.
>>
>>29776842
>cuckoldry: the post
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.