[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>apply to 30+ entry level jobs >rejected from all of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: PEPE.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
PEPE.png
487 KB, 900x900
>apply to 30+ entry level jobs
>rejected from all of them

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU BOOMERS THANKS FOR THE GLOBALIZED LABOR POOL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>entry level
>requires 5 years of experience
>>
>entry level position no experience needed :) !
>PLEASE LIST 3 REFERENCES AND THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION
>PLEASE LIST YOUR LAST 5 JOBS AND THEIR MANAGERS AND THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION AND YOUR DUTIES THERE
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE HELLLLLLLL
>>
>>29776493
Too little info. Cannot compute.

>Age
>Last time you worked
>Where did you work
>Education
>Where have you applied
>>
>>29776493
how much of a loser do you have to be to get beat out by a bunch of pajeets and niggers? just kill yourself you genetic cul de sac
>>
Youre obviously doing something wrong
>>
If you're not autistic get a job in a restaurant. Get in at a nice place and you literally make more in tips and wages than salary at entry level jobs. I used to clear 100$s in just tips PLUS 10 dollars an hour. If you're not retarded it's actually a fun job and you meet people and shit
>>
File: 1350568984302.jpg (156 KB, 340x444) Image search: [Google]
1350568984302.jpg
156 KB, 340x444
>>29776616
>19
>last summer
>a restaurant
>high school, currently in college
>restaurants and shit
>>
>>29776625
Same fag, here.
>If You're not Autistic
>r9k
>>
File: Sketch5283858.png (122 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch5283858.png
122 KB, 720x1280
>tfw no one will ever hire a short white disabled male to even scoop dogshit at animal shelters
>>
>>29776616
>21
>got off at 6
>Networking company
>CCNA
>a few other networking companies
>>
>>29776651
How disabled?
>>
every entry jobs is the same , if your low iq me you alwyes make shitty pay .
even with i work 10-11 hours a day low inhbition arabic jewish scam me .
and i quit every job after 6 months bcz i want a change .
>>
>>29776742

short middle-aged white male with one eye and hearing aids
>>
File: 1432649153266.jpg (20 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
1432649153266.jpg
20 KB, 250x232
>>29776493
>apply for entry level jobs
>get rejected at all of them
>get hired at a tech company because my brother works there despite having close to 0 experience coding
>easily pick it up and grow into the role

I love nepotism
>>
>>29776635
That's actually really strange.
My only guesses are that the places you applied to are assuming you're seasonal and they don't want to deal with a seasonal employee or because you're attending college they think you'll be overqualified.

Either way you're in the right to be pissed.
>>
File: output_3.webm (2 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
output_3.webm
2 MB, 568x320
>>29776493
I've got a 'job' for you anon
>>
File: drool.png (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
drool.png
8 KB, 300x300
You've gotta remember, OP, that most of these "job postings" are mere formalities. I think there's some kind of legal requirement for employers to put up advertisements for certain positions to the general public, especially for minimum wage jobs. Most convenience and department stores have job posting websites where they put up all these splendid openings for each city. In THEORY, this ensures that everybody gets a chance.

You think to yourself, "This is just a minimum wage gig, I'm sure I can nail this!" You spend hours of your valuable time filling out their long-ass questionnaire, calling up like 20 people to be your references, and putting the finishing touches on your answer to their final essay prompt, "Describe in great detail your entire life, from start to finish." You did EVERYTHING they asked for and got it all sent in. You're pooped; you've done so much work just to get this stupid minimum wage job, so surely you're gonna get it, right?

Sorry, bud. All that was just a sham because, in PRACTICE, they've already decided to bring in someone they know already. They're not required to bother with all the applications they get. They can legally say, "Oh look, it appears that the person we have pre-chosen for this job, through nepotism, has had his application placed on top of all the others. Hmm, everything seems to be in order! Hire him at once." You could be fucking George Washington Carver and be applying for a position as "Head Peanut Consultant" or some shit at Planter's Peanuts, but it doesn't matter because assistant manager of accounting Richard Lukacs has a sister who keeps nagging him to get her son a job, so he can get out of the house. Yeah, you read right: some random nephew (with no discernible experience in the nut industry) of some random dude named Richard Lukacs is going to get that peanut consultant job over you, George Washington fucking Carver, just because they didn't even bother reading all the applications that came in.
>>
>>29776625
Well, riddle me this, Einstein: what do I do if I AM autistic and I AM a bit retarded?

I think I'd be the shittiest waiter in the world. Let's play a round of the Top 5 Reasons Why Anon Should Never Be a Waiter! [applause]
>5. I get tremors whenever I'm around a lot of people in public, so I'd be constantly dropping plates and glasses from my stupid shaky hands
>4. I'd be dripping sweat all down my face, my neck, my pits, and my hands and it'd be to such an extent that everyone would notice and it'd probably be really unsanitary for me to be handling food
>3. I'd stammer out my greetings and farewells and I'd constantly be saying the wrong thing, like "good morning" in the evening or the infamous "you too!" in situations it makes no sense in
>2. I'd have no clue how to respond if a table tried to do small talk with me
>1. if I was taking orders, I'd probably feel really rushed and I'd try to scrawl out everyone's choice as quick as I could but I wouldn't be able to read my handwriting when I brought it back to the kitchen so I'd have to make up some meals for the chef to cook and then I'd bring them back the wrong food and they'll get upset because now they have to wait for the food they wanted and I swear I'd just have a panic attack right there

I'd be a fucking mess.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.