[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>robots think Tinder is hard what did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: SslMcMM.jpg (346 KB, 1078x3096) Image search: [Google]
SslMcMM.jpg
346 KB, 1078x3096
>robots think Tinder is hard

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>29776311
I don't have friends to take "exciting pics" with

I dont have the effort to get an exotic backdrop

so my selfies wouldn't get me anywhere

thx but no thx

sega thread
>>
>>29776357
Pretty much this. If you have no friends, you have no good pictures.

Most pictures of me are selfies, only 2-3 of them are decent.

I have no hobbies besides this god forsaken site.

My humor is tied to sarcasm and mocking, so literally the worst.
>>
>>29776311
Oh wow you're going to buy a roastie free lunch, sounds like you got this all figured out man
>>
>>29776357
>>29777112
I have friends, but we do boring shit and don't run around taking selfies, so I'm kind of in the same boat.
>>
>>29776311
I can only do written communication if it's anonymous. Whenever my mom texts me I get an anxiety attack. Theres no way I'm ever doing tinder.
>>
>>29777112
>>29776357
Not true. I have two pics and they are shitty mirror selfies in my bathroom wearing my ratty bed clothes. My bio says I like running and playing soccer and playing my guitar. I've had Tinder for a week and I have 65 matches. Step up.
>>
File: 1458404642499.jpg (25 KB, 390x377) Image search: [Google]
1458404642499.jpg
25 KB, 390x377
>>29776311
>implying I will

>get my phone
>download tinder
>click accept on a million agreements that I won't read because I can't control what the NSA does on my phone anyway
>make a profile
>swipe through other profiles

just to buy some girl chipotle
>>
>>29777221
u idiot there's a chance that u can get LAID
>>
I get dates set up with 3 girls and I get ghosted by them fuck me in the ass
>>
>>29776311
It means we're not Chad. Fuck off, Chad.
>>
>>29777835
can i really fuck you in the ass doe?
are you feminine?
>>
>>29777404
There's only a chance that you buy random whore a free lunch because she needs energy to ride chads cock after and maybe she'll use you as a beta joke to please her cock master
>>
Yeah, she must be real hot. So hot you blacked out her picture.
>>
>>29777203
>I'm handsome and women like me
No shit. Thanks for the advice.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.