[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch anime about cooking >get obsessed with cooking for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
>watch anime about cooking
>get obsessed with cooking for like 2/3 months
>waste all my time/money on it, suck at it anyway
>give up
>rinse and repeat with every other hobby
>>
what anime did you watch?
>>
>>29776332
shokugeki no shouma
>>
>>29776273
>watch hentai
>get grills
>>
File: 1464304648105.jpg (259 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1464304648105.jpg
259 KB, 1024x768
>>29776273
I did the same except with Go and Hikaru no Go.
except I didn't even really learn to play Go I just thought it was cool for a little while
>>
>>29776475
That's a pretty high level food anime to imitate.
>>
>>29776679
same
i ended up buying a three year subscription to shonen jump
i don't regret it, even though it got me into this weeb hell that i'm in now
>>
>>29776273
How do you suck at cooking that badly? Did you try to start with souffles or something? It's much better to just do stews and sauces while learning what certain spices and ingredients do than it is to just follow advanced recipes.
>>
>>29776679
>>29776701
Yeah, I went around my high school chess club telling everyone how much better go was than chess back when I read it

kill me
>>
You are just a nigger OP.
Literally everything to learn about cooking is on youtube u jew
>>
>watch anime about cucking
>get obsessed with it
>>
>>29776273
sucking at cooking isn't really possible if you're at all intelligent. follow recipes then make slight variations on what you notice tastes better/cooks better.
>>
>>29776273
Same, except that I got the autism from watching Gordon Ramsay shows

>daydream about being the alpha chef on Hell's Kitchen who speaks 7 languages
>>
>>29776687
watch koufuku graffiti
it's much better and they're also not fucking world class chefs
>>
i watched initial d and went to driving school and didn't pass and gave up

i was 27
>>
Same , you prob have low iq like me
>>
>>29776273
>watch anime about anime
>start watching animes in a meta way
>start to resent anime
>stop watching anime
>???
>profit!
>>
>>29776273
>>2/3 months
>>give up

this is where you go wrong dumbfuck
you gotta enjoy it and want to do it and try and try again even after giving up shitmunch
>>
>>29777373
I don't want to do anything for its own sake but rather for the prestige it would get me with people.

But then I remember I don't like people all that much, so I'm back to square one.
>>
>>29776273

I spent 750 dollars on a bike off the back of binge watching Yowamushi Pedal, I've ridden it maybe 4 times in the last 3 months because bike riding is fucking knackering if you are out of shape I thought it'd be nice easy exercise
>>
>>29776273

Fucking hell I do this shit all the time I get memed into various hobbies from media and get all hype for getting into it then I get bored or it's too hard so I quit and never try them again and I've wasted time and/or money, fuck feels like I'm retarded
>>
>>29776840
>Commie
>there are people who unironically watch subbed anime instead of learning moonrunes
wew lad
>>
>>29776896

Shit I'm turning 27 and I had the same feeling but I haven't tried to get my license yet
>>
Everytime i learn something new, i find out that it's so easy if you just know how to learn it, i.e. if you know the proven steps to learning.

My greatest struggle in life is that i never found out the proven steps to learning how to socialize
>>
>>29776273
it's not always too bad
>read grisaia no kajitsu
>watch the anime about main character's past
>get obsessed with main character because of similar abuse background
>sperg out and decide to become main character
>start to get really in shape and read any books I can find
>FF couple months
>am now fit with lots of knowledge about random stuff
>confident enough to let my sarcastic and cynical streak go unchecked

it's a weird feel, on one hand I got normies who look up to me and on the other my life is an all-you-can-sperg roleplay. follow your anime dreams anon.
>>
>>29779149
That a fact?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.