[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone on this board pathetic, probably obese, and deppressed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: donny.gif (2 MB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
donny.gif
2 MB, 425x425
Why is everyone on this board pathetic, probably obese, and deppressed? Life's good you lazi fucking shits. Like shit it's not hard to become Chad-like. I used to be fucking 280 and managed to drop down to 180 in roughly 8 months. I mean shit, jobs suck, but damn son I make fucking $23/Hr now. Im not even 21. Life is not fucking difficult, life's fucking Easy. Just smile and fucking wave you fucks.
>>
No

now fuck off and never come here again
>>
>>29776208
goddamn see what I mean?
you aren't gonna be fucking alive in 5 years.
>>
I CAN'T GET A JOB BECAUSE OF SOCIAL PHOBIA SO I CAN'T DO ANYTHING LIKE RETAIL OR SHIT AND IM ALSO USELESS SO I CAN'T BE IN A KITCHEN AND I ALSO CAN'T DRIVE

I JUST WANT MONEY AND MY OWN APARTMENT AND THAT'S FUCKING IT
>>
>>29776345
be a bank contractor archiver, you can enjoy the cozyness of your room and PC while all you do is sort thousands of pictures, and make 35-55% commission of any job you archive. what i do, you could make from $7 in 10 minutes, upwards of $4000 in 10 minutes.
>>
>>29776208
>my life is shit
>life is shit for everyone
egotism
>>
File: 1466617183356.jpg (88 KB, 677x583) Image search: [Google]
1466617183356.jpg
88 KB, 677x583
>>29776381
>$4000 in 10 minutes
>$24,000/hr
>>
>>29776345
Relax man just be yourself in an interview and they'll hire you :3
>>
>>29776463
in 10 minutes meaning you can archive photos & data of said job in 10 minutes. You can get a dozen orders to file that day, or just one. It's not an hourly wage job you dumbfuck neet. it's a commission based.
>>
>>29776534
I have some knives for you to sell commission based, can earn up to $10,000 a day. Contact me at [email protected]
>>
File: 1415259373352.jpg (75 KB, 390x750) Image search: [Google]
1415259373352.jpg
75 KB, 390x750
Life is easy.

Except for getting a good gf, and that's what I want in my life. That's why I am mad at life.
>>
>>29776572
shit i have a cutco set already lmao
>>
File: 1457344572074.jpg (9 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1457344572074.jpg
9 KB, 236x236
JUST BE YOURSELF
JUST BE YOURSELF
JUST BE YOURSELF
JUST BE YOURSELF
JUST BE YOURSELF
JUST BE YOURSELF
JUST BE YOURSELF
Daily reminder to just be yourself

you'll get 20 friends 20 loyal qt virgin gfs 200,000 a month and a small loan of a million dollars
>>
>>29776196
Howd you go about losing the weight
>>
>>29776196
Judgments, judgments of value about life, for it or against it, can in the end never be true: they have value only as symptoms, they are worthy of consideration only as symptoms; in themselves such judgments are meaningless. One must stretch out one's hands and attempt to grasp this amazing subtlety, that the value of life cannot be estimated. Not by the living, for they are an interested party, even a bone of contention, and not impartial judges; not by the dead, for a different reason.

how the fuck is this not original what
>>
life is hard because I can't stop masturbating and I'm addicted to csgo
>>
>>29776744
it hurt like hell the first 2 months, but here it is.

>wake up at 5:15 AM.
>run two miles (goal was 2 miles under 23 mins)
>do push ups to failure (goal 65)
>do 100 curl ups (its easy)
>do some pull ups (goal of 17)

skip to 5 PM
>go to gym
>intense upper body workout one day
>intense leg workout the next
>DO NOT take supplements, go raw

kept that routine for 8 months, and lost 100 Lbs (give or take 5)
if you've never weight lifted, seriously get a partner with minor experience (like maxes, reps, sets and the bare basics), otherwise youll hella hurt yourself. take your time in the morning run. It's better at 5:15 AM cause no one is up to look at soon to be gone disgusting you, also sunrises are good motivation.

Find an Excuse to Win, anon, godspeed.
>>
>>29776196
Life is easy m8. Its too easy. Obtaining the basic necessities to survive tanks no effort. As a result the things that worry us are no longer tangible like were to find food or shelter. The things that worry us now are constructs of society. Things we have no say in and cannot change. To use everything is meaningless. Success is just another state of existence, and existence is nothing but us trying anything and everything to distract ourselves from our pain and fear.
>>
Fuck u nigger.
You should be ashamed of yourself for ever being 280. I bet you have loose skin like a nigger now. Oh yea, and being ovese permanently damages ur body, jew
>>
legit for greedy americans.
here in Israeli economy is shit
>>
>>29776960
no not really, sure a few of the stretchmark scars here and there, but not really any hanging skin cause I did it at a steady pace. I'm near chad-like, still wanna loose 15 pounds or so, but hey, takes time and effort.
>>
File: 1423015548029.jpg (29 KB, 304x408) Image search: [Google]
1423015548029.jpg
29 KB, 304x408
>tfw you were yourself

wtf lol

i actually trying being myself with a girl, I sat beside her and started chatting (nothing autistic) and now i msg her everyday and she does too

where do i go from here

wtf lol
>>
>>29777063
Keep being yourself until she opens her legs and lets you put pennis into vajayne
>>
not everyone has a physical disability you fat faggot, some people have mental disabilities and you can't fix those.
>>
>>29776196

Just because your life is good doesn't mean everyone's is, you fucking twat.
>>
File: 1409557838113s.jpg (8 KB, 239x250) Image search: [Google]
1409557838113s.jpg
8 KB, 239x250
>Life's good you lazi fucking shits. Like shit it's not hard to become Chad-like

>implying being Chad makes life good
>implying Chad isn't a fabricated state of being used to represent what robots think success would be like
>implying life is good
>>
I'm also a pedophile and addicted to meth.
>>
>>29776854
My excuse for doing it was too shut off the egotistical opinions of persons like yourself. It worked, I don't get picked on for being the fat guy. I also tell people like you to get fucked because motivationals are full of shit and are just looking for an easy ego boast. It's a circle jerk for lucky assholes everywhere who may or may not have had an easy ride through life.

I like the guy last night whose step dad bundled his puppies into a plastic bag and shot them to death. That guy has a valid opinion. If he told me, hey you should exercise. But you. Fuck you your just as vain as next harpy cunt and 'bro'.
>>
>>29777921
MY LIFE SUCKS IT'S OBVIOUSLY IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT BE A BETA FAT FAG AND GET A SKILL TO MAKE MONEY
>>
Because I can't convince myself that life is something I really want.
>>
>>29777981
I've got nothing to say about the pedo thing -- good luck with that one --, but have you considered not doing meth? In general, that's a fucking horrible idea.
>>
>be myself they said
>run around the house yelling "WOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOP"
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.