[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What level you at robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Abyss3.png (1 MB, 4717x2818) Image search: [Google]
Abyss3.png
1 MB, 4717x2818
What level you at robots?
>>
>>29775843
somewhere between happy and sorta bummed

I think I can turn my life around, it's not too late for me I think
>>
Very bummed
At least I have drugs and don't have to work right now
>>
File: tumblr_nif8olnLQg1qbdir4o2_400.gif (885 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nif8olnLQg1qbdir4o2_400.gif
885 KB, 300x450
>>29775843
Level ?, a strong Level ?
>>
I go from level 0 to level 5 on a daily basis
>>
>>29775843
full on abyss mode here. just a lowly cyborg making his way though life, I think I might be able to push to level ? but I doubt it.
>>
>>29775843
Level ? sounds a bit like my current situation, except I wouldn't claim to understand all the rules of the social system or anything like that. I am just as oblivious, but I have transcended beyond any desire for love, human companionship, or a standard happy life.

Looking at the chart again, it's like an amalgam of level X's total apathy and ?'s mere existence etc.
>>
pretty much level ?

i grew out of my suicidal phase.

feels indifferent man
>>
File: 1450869368626.png (803 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1450869368626.png
803 KB, 1100x700
>>29775843
Level ?, orginal comment
>>
Somewhere between 3, 4 and ?
>>
this chart is for normies.
>caring about family
get off my fucking board
>>
>>29775843
Level 4, drifting closer to level 5 every day. Honestly considering suicide as a viable and imminent option rather than just the far-off concept it's always been in the past.

Nothing brings me joy anymore. I'm lonely and bitter and nothing seems to take that away. I wish I'd never been born at all.
>>
>>29775843
Plunged from level 2 to the bottom in a year of daily heroin use, then hit level ? in my first week out of rehab. Feels meh
>>
The chart is pretty flawless

Only a stupid person (or a really young one) would think what you do is pointless, even if we all are going to the same place.
Most of your depression is because you cannot control the world arround you, it's pointless in the sense that you cannot achieve that, not pointless itself
>>
>>29776092
if you don't then why don't you just fucking kill yourself already and reach level x
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.