[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend just came out to me as genderqueer and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: endme.jpg (120 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
endme.jpg
120 KB, 593x640
My girlfriend just came out to me as genderqueer and I'm puzzled as to what that even means. We were talking on the phone and I asked her about her being bisexual, and it turns out she is, or atleast thinks she's genderqueer.

She's also a diagnosed schizophrenic.
What do I make of all this my dudes?
>>
It means she needs to take her antipsychotics, that's the only thing it's ever meant.
>>
>>29775821
>She's also a diagnosed schizophrenic.
That explains everything. Get her treated for that and ban her from tumblr. The problem will fix it self.
>>
>>29775861
She doesn't really use tumblr, and she has been on medication for years.
>>
File: 448.jpg (325 KB, 860x700) Image search: [Google]
448.jpg
325 KB, 860x700
>>29775821
>My girlfriend just came out to me as genderqueer
>>
>>29775882
>She doesn't really use tumblr
ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. Genderqueer is one of those made up shit things from tumblr to make themselves look like special snowflakes. Just like otherkin.
>>
>>29775907
I talked to her about it and she just said sometime she feels more like a man than a woman and vice verca. I don't buy the tumblr stuff either but I guess it's just her being bi.
>>
>>29775821
>attention whoring libtard in my class loudly claims she's pansexual
>ask what pansexual means
>"it means I can be attracted to anything"
>point out that just makes her bisexual
>"no, it's different, I can be attracted to ANYTHING"
>ask if she's attracted to dogs and children
>"n-no"

so great
>>
>>29775936
>it's just her being bi

If she was bi she'd have said that. In 6 months, when she's dressing like you but with blue hair and army tats talking about how awesome the last stevenbomb was you'll be wishing she was bi.
>>
>>29776033
Pans are so fake
>>
>>29775936
being bi isn't about gender. you might as well throw her in the mental asylum because being genderqueer is even more fucked than regular trans
>>
>>29775821
She need her meds and is thinking about cheating on you.

That's it.
>>
U fugged up. Thats what you got for dating a sjw. Now shes going to grow q benis
>>
>>29775821
just another manifestation of the personality issues that come with schizophrenia if you're not bullshitting.

she isn't "genderqueer", that is a made up term. she's a human female.
>>
>>29776233
I doubt she's thinking of cheating on me. We've been together for like a year now and have never really had any fallouts that would make her want someone else.
>>
>>29775821
she wants to buzz her hair off (maybe get an undercut), dye her hair, and be called "he" sometimes but still treated like what she thinks being a guy is like but with all the good parts of being a girl.
>>
>>29776076
She's been saying she was bi since I've met her. She's not really a tomboy or a bulldyke, she's a bit gothic is all. I'm more conserned about her considering a sex change at any point in her life. I don't want to date a tranny
>>
>>29776515
She's not into buzzcuts, but I do dye her hair every now and then if she can't afford a hairdresser. Never really expressed any desire to be called "he", but I'm guessing she's been shy and secretive about it for a while.
>>
>>29776562
Tell her/him you wanna fuck his boi pussy then.

Something for something.
>>
By its own definition, does that even make it a gf anymore?
Is it a queerfriend or something?
>>
>>29776425
Are you giving her a good dicking consistently and a moderate amount of attention/your time?
>>
>>29776733
I consider her a woman, but she has her moments where if I call her a girl she gets uncomfortable. I suppose you're right.
>>
>>29776782
I'd like to think I am yes. We see each other 2ce a week atleast, and we fucc almost every time. Hell I call her every night and talk to her trough texts/facebook alot during the day. Not that shes needy, I just like talking to her.
>>
>>29776819
>call her every night
>constantly chatting her up throughout the day
>she's not needy

That means you are, and this might be her way of trying to distance herself from you by drastically changing her lifestyle.
>>
File: 1456365817116.gif (773 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
1456365817116.gif
773 KB, 260x221
Just end the relationship OP. ASAP

>middle of sex
>she starts screaming FONDLE MY GIRLBALLS IM A GUY RIGHT NOW BY THE WAY
>>
>>29776852
I'm not needy. It's just something of a ritual for us. We were best friends before we got together and we used to talk on the phone alot sinse she lives an hour drive away from me. Just something we do to pass the time at this point.
>>
File: character creation screen.jpg (379 KB, 1244x2000) Image search: [Google]
character creation screen.jpg
379 KB, 1244x2000
>>29775821
I remember when that girl from the Matilda 90s movie who's like 30 years old now came out as genderqueer on the exact same day as the Orlando gay shooting just so she could make it all about her.

Speaking of the 90s, I miss those good old days when lesbians were dykes and homos were faggots, no need for 56 different sex/gender label bullshit
>>
>>29776869
We don't really talk during sex and she's shy, woulnd't go that far imo. Hell, I'm 22 and I have no kinks, which makes it weird when she wants to tie me up.
>>
>>29776942
>you're not kinky
>she is
>she's becoming genderqueer
I dunno man, I'd start thinking about aborting before she leaves you behind for a cuckboy who will let her dominate his cuckhole.
>>
>>29777009
I'd hate to end the relationship. People around me get bored and hate each other by the time they hit their 1 year marks, with her I feel like it's a fresh start every day.
>>
>>29776931
that filename

but seriously, how would I talk to her about it possibly just being made up? How do you tell someone their identity isnt real?
>>
>>29777044
But you're not in the same wacky, careless identity-shifting world that she is, or at least it sounds like you're not. She seems, sexually and identity-wise, to be very different than you, and now that it's obvious, if she starts showing further change, I'd suggest that you confront her about it, tell her that she's changing into someone that is vastly different than the person you fell in love/felt affection for, and if she doesn't have an answer that follows the thinking of "I'm unsure about this new identity, I think I'll go back", then respectfully tell her that you wish to end the relationship. Don't stick around because you feel compelled to, if she's a different person and you're not liking it, end that shit, bud.
>>
File: rare peep.png (11 KB, 414x361) Image search: [Google]
rare peep.png
11 KB, 414x361
>>29775821
>She's also a diagnosed schizophrenic.
i think i found the problem
>>
>>29777467
It's not that I don't like it. I'm a bit confused as it's a recent development and I'm unsure how to deal with it. Apprecite the advice tho, will remember if it were to come to that, but I'm hopping that it wont have to.
>>
File: image.png (148 KB, 327x338) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148 KB, 327x338
>>29775821
>girlfriend

LEAVE MY BOARD NORMALFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29777515
shes been on meds for years now, I doubt that has much to do with it
>>
What does being queer even mean anyway? Is it just the hipster version of gay?
>>
>>29778700
as far as I know genderqueer means your sexuality fluctuates from male to female. I'm not to familiar with this but she has been doing some weird shit to me in the last year we've been together.

She hates it when I cut my hair, she wants it to be long and feminine. She straight up told me I should put on some pounds while I'm already chubby, so I could grow tits.

Little subtle things like this fuck my head alot and I always overthing things to the point where I have to ask people for advice.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.