[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nostalgia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: download (1).png (1 KB, 122x122) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
1 KB, 122x122
Do you ever feel depressed when having nostalgic thoughts?
>>
File: 1404572835461.gif (1003 KB, 216x158) Image search: [Google]
1404572835461.gif
1003 KB, 216x158
Everyday op, in those moments I'm reminded of how much I wasted my childhood and my teen years wanting to be older and now that I am old everything sucks.
What I wouldn't give to be 12 again.
>>
>>29775778
Today I looked out the window and the grass and trees were so green and the sky was so blue, and there was that distant hum of a plane in the sky and the sounds of kids running around and it immediately reminded me of when I was a kid where we would go camping and go to the park with my family on the 4th of July and watch fire works, eat hotdogs, go exploring, and generally have fun with life. But now my parents are too old and me and my siblings have long since grown apart to do stuff like that anymore. I haven't been outside for days and I feel like shit. What I wouldn't give to be a young kid again, when everything seemed so fresh and new.
>>
File: 4948983833.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
4948983833.png
80 KB, 500x421
Yes... I walked past my old school the other day, ended up walking the lonely route I used to take to the local shop.

I walked that route every single day for 2-3 years during school lunches, had nobody to hang with so just binge ate junk food and walked back very slowly so I wasn't seen hanging by myself.

I cried man, I couldn't stop picturing myself next to me walking.... I am 23 now and still lonely as fuck, I have a shitty min wagecuck job and no prospects.
>>
>tfw you will never be a kid again
>tfw every year that passes seems faster then the last one

feels fuckin bad man
>>
My best time in life was playing WoW: TBC

I don't even have the strength to level again a character on private servers, I simply walk around the good old zones and I remember everything I did back then and the people I met.
>>
yeah haha x
>>
>>29776158

>tfw you'll never go on a britfag 'lads holiday'

haha just kill me.
>>
Yeah. Nostalgia is a very melancholic and painful thing that I experience a lot. Lots of music and games bring that out, and summer certainly does too.

I remember playing KOTOR and Battlefront and Halo and Oblivion well into the night in June and July without a care in the world. They kept my attention for hours on end then. Now i can barely stand games. I remember when Youtube was new and I didn't worry about getting a decent job and a degree. No girl had fucked me up yet and my friends were enough then. They're all gone now.

I wish I could go back and do it all again. I think those were the last times I was something close to happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD4YUEd18R0
>>
just think of old vidya I had so much fun playing when I was younger and friends. now no friends, only play vidya to pass time
>>
>>29776020
you've a job, no matter how lowly you might find that job, that's more than millions can say
>>
>>29776312
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m_WLo84NE0
Annoying song but memories
>>
Yeah. Is happy nostalgia a thing?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x400
Been missing the 2000s lately.. The demotivational posters, MySpace, Bebo, when amything interesting actually happened here, good sense of humor, I could go on...
:(
>>
Daily. Constantly. My childhood was basically perfect, and I want it back every day. I can't even think about the future because I'm immediately reminded by the past and how it's gone forever.

>tfw when SpongeBob debuted in 1999
>tfw when opening my gameboy color and Pokemon Blue on Christmas morning
>tfw when Christmas parties in elementary school the day before break started
>tfw when no responsibilities and my only fears were ridiculous

Please send me back.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.