[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, what do you think of Petyr Baelish? Would you let him gf you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: LittlefingerPose.png (389 KB, 346x524) Image search: [Google]
LittlefingerPose.png
389 KB, 346x524
Fembots, what do you think of Petyr Baelish? Would you let him gf you?
>>
I dunno, he is a little guy.
>>
>>29775755
I want to crawl into his vagina
>>
He got cucked and then fucked up the continent in a jealous rage but we know that every night he jerked his little finger off thinking of Brandon and Ned double teaming Cat. He's a testament to why it's better for everyone for betas to accept their rightful place as cucks and not try to upset the natural order of things
>>
>>29775755
I wouldn't trust him enough to let him gf me but I'd definitely fuck him.
>>
fembots are basically sansa

dumb, ditsy, easily manipulated, rude, bitchy, and vengeful
>>
>>29775975
Literally Hitler: the character.
Hitler had a crush on a Jewish girl who preferred to fuck men of her own ethnic/religious background.
>>
>>29776009

I wish I was Ramsay Bolton so I could destroy Sansas asshole
>>
>>29776009
>fembots
>female-robots
no such thing, they're normie sluts who just happen to know about 4chan and /r9k/
>>
>>29776009
>dumb, ditsy, easily manipulated, rude, bitchy, and vengeful

but thats all women
>>
>>29775755
who is petyr, and why does he hold the belt?
>>
File: 1925.jpg (64 KB, 900x824) Image search: [Google]
1925.jpg
64 KB, 900x824
>>29776009
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you iPod bitch?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.