[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting through the night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: gehtrh.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gehtrh.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
Every time I create a new method in Java, I am going to take a shot

Anyone else /drinking alone/?
>>
Bettet not write CRUD code or you'l be hammered before the first entity
>>
>>29775795
I want to get drunk, but be productive at the same time.
I'm excluding getters and setters from my drinking game, as I'll throw up if I have to drink 10 shots in a row
>>
bumping because i want a friend
>>
there's got to be some other anons drinking alone tonight

is the Frog and Feels tavern open? i guess you're all in there
>>
Do it for every runtime error you get instead, it will be more unexpected and fun
>>
>>29776464

ya thats a better idea

you're just gonna drop coding standards and start writing shitty long functions this way
>>
>>29776464
>>29776490
I'm messing about with logic for my game, mainly just if statements and for loops for the evening, so no / rare errors.

I'll have to do this when I'm doing something I can fuck up

Either of you drinking tonight?
>>
>>29776546
All i've got is beer, and its still too early for me to start. What kinda game are you making?
>>
>>29776581
It's almost 2am here, what country are you from?

I'm making a clone of this platform jumping game app.

Planning on making a bunch of different games, then add my 'revolutionary' idea to them to make some money.

What's your job irl anon?
>>
Going to make some burgers
Someone give me something to read by the time I'm back

I don't want to eat alone
>>
>>29776673
9 pm here in southeast canada. That sounds like a good idea gl with that. Im a software dev intern for a small company (i use mainly propietary language but a lil but of C# for work), what about you?
>>
>>29775727
What's the best way to start learning Java OP?
>>
Been drinking and playing vidya all night. Gonna take it into the danger zone next and maybe go on omegle.
>>
>>29776966
http://www2.sunysuffolk.edu/tangy/cst112%5CText_book(10th_ed).pdf

Read Introduction to Java Programming by Y. Daniel Liang, and do the assignments. Sit 2hrs a day only to read this book and practice the exercises. Even better, if you can, but an old laptop, install Linux and use it only for programming in a place other than your bedroom or whatever place you spend most of the time.
>>
>>29776820
http://www.ccel.org/ccel/chesterton/thursday.ii.html

Eat your burgers and read of The Man Who Was Thursday.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.