[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to give back!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 206338_2013025409237_2486376_n.jpg (71 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
206338_2013025409237_2486376_n.jpg
71 KB, 480x720
SEMI-STORY TIME BOYZ W/ ADVICE

Alright look. I see a lot of sad dudes on here that are virgins or they just dont get girls. Not necessarily because of looks but social retardation too. I feel for you dudez. I get it. I am the same way sometimes. I was a sad 16 year old virgin(21 now), was jealous of everyone i knew that lost their virginity, and i wanted TO GET RID OF IT. But i sucked at breaking the ice in person and i usually got friend zoned by girls at my school because i was "too nice". Made them laugh and all but was a total beta generally i would say
I want to help you dudes with this if i can..

So at that point i checked out some dating apps. Tagged was first. So i met this girl from tagged and lost my virginity. I totally sucked, lasted like 3 minutes, and im glad i got it over with because i wanted to know what it was all about. Once i got over that first time i was soooo much better every single time going forward. Anyways that app is dead now so forget about that, i just wanted to make a small point. PLEASE CONTINUE BELOW.
>>
Then I discovered MeetMe. OH MY OH MY if i can only explain what a godsend this app/site was and is. Im telling you guys, if you want to find girls to mess around with or even quality girls for a relationship, YOU NEED TO TRY THIS SHIT. Make a fuckin profile right now, put in some decent noncreepy pics, make an "about me" thats chill but not boring that DOESNT mention sex because a lot of girls on there want sex but will never admit that plus they get pervs asking for sex all day. , make little posts from time to time and you will GET girls with not that much effort as long as your nice and play it cool. There are so many good features on the site that shit on any other dating app/site like asking anonymous or non anon questions to yourself or others,a nearby thing that shows all the chicks that are close to you in order from closest to farthest, a good match system, a good messenger. There is even a small micro transaction points thing you can buy, and with those points you can take a status or picture you post and you can move it to the TOP of all the girls feeds in your area and even state and partially country for a limited time. Within that limited time you get BLOWN UP with chicks on your profile, which is really helpful honestly. Youll be chattin with chicks within minutes of doing that.

Over a period of like 3-4 years i fucked like 18 chicks, had some hot ass one night stands and experiences. and actually had some amazing relationships too (some were open) (some were short though). ABOVE PIC RELATED. Was a girl i met on there. She was a crazy slut/ great girlfriend and i totally loved her. Had a rough break up. PLEASE CONTINUE BELOW
>>
My overall point is TRY THIS APP/SITE. The app is much better but i can almost guarentee that you will find someone on there. I like this board and see a lot of cool ass people on here, so i wish to help some of these lonely guys in any way i can. My current girlfriend is also from meetme and i turned her into a crazy ass gamer and now she loves games. Plays Overwatch, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, etc The good shit. None of that COD faggotry like other "gamer girls". My point is there are some quality girls on here. Dream girls you would find it hard to meet anywhere else without making a fool out of yourself like im sure i would have.

ALSO if you dont want to waste any time and literally want a quick fuck, go on craigslist. Make a post in your area under personals/casual encounters. Throw in a pic of you. Be honest and nice and just mention that your totally down to fuck and bored and are fun to hang out with. You can update the post every 15 minutes and bring it to the top. If you dont get any replies in a couple hours you might have said something wrong in your post or your pic is complete shit so change it up a bit. When i was 17 i fucked a 28 year old for like 5 hours, we fucked a few times since then. Was a GREAT experience. And her mind was blown i guess because the dudes shes fucked (the same age as her or even older) apparently sucked ass and didnt know how to please. NOTE: LICK PUSSY AND GET GOOD AT IT.
PLEASE CONTINUE BELOW
>>
Sorry for the long post, i just wanted to cover as much as possible and try to help in any way i can. BTW im not a shill, I genuinely want to help my fellow man get sex because i would have wanted the same when i was wantin it.

I am totally not a Chad btw. Just an average looking guy thats nice, has a decent sense of humor like i KNOW some of you guys have, and OK at manipulating. But like the good kind of manipulating, the kind everyone does.

So try those 2 things,Craigslist or MeetMe, you will likely be successful.

Please feel free to ask questions if your curious about something. Try not to be a douche because THIS SHIT WORKS, not even kidding. Just trying to help my fellow man like i said. Bump If you find it useful info that others would appreciate.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.