[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck are you supposed to recover, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160707_002920.jpg (99 KB, 561x475) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_002920.jpg
99 KB, 561x475
How the fuck are you supposed to recover, /r9k/?
>>
>>29775396

you never loved her either
>>
>>29775396
no one ever loved me

dont care

stop with this dream that there are good people out there

those hippie liberals that claim to care? they only do it for attention and social status

its all about self interest. not saying u gotta give into that... just dont have a false reality
>>
>>29775396
My ex said this to me too. My only ex, she then explained that I was just a in between plan as she was moving away (She never told me).
>>
well i wouldn't have said anything like that in the first place, and i most certainly would not have said where instead of were
>>
I just dont understand how another human being can just be so fucking cruel
>>
File: 1467553633399.jpg (29 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1467553633399.jpg
29 KB, 500x376
What's worse
>I never loved you
or
>I don't love you any more (no context or closure)
>>
Accept that women are cunts and that unless you're 6'4", 8+/10, have a 10" dick and party twice a week they'll never love you? And even if they "love" you, they'll still be looking for an upgrade or will cheat for the thrill of it.
>>
>>29775455
by checking them dubs

man up OP. manipulate people like they do you stop bothering.

i chose to give up
>>
>>29775396
Is that picture you OP?
>>
>>29775473
>I don't love you any more
This is what my mom told my dad. She's now living in a camper trailer with a braindead alcoholic with missing teeth. Women want excitement.
>>
>>29775473
I'd honestly rather not have my memories be lies
>>
>>29775488
Yes
Hjshsgwhjwi ssh dnne
>>
>>29775396

My ex and first (and last) gf told me this not long ago. after the breakup she tried to orbit me as a friend and I pushed her away even if that meant being alone (she was everything for me,a family, a friend and a gf) I prefer dying alone than live as a cuck who hears her telling me how she sucks other guys dicks.

One day out of the blue after months of radio silence she sent me several messages saying how better her life is without me, how her carreer evlved and how she know what "true" love is now. She also attacked me on my dick size (which I thought was decent) and how bad in bed I was.

I ignored her and she got assmad and started to insult me even more.

tl;dr : Roasties feed on attention, Ignore them and you win, it'll also help you to recover
>>
You were my first real girlfriend*

it makes sense that someone too stupid to know english also is stupid enough to date heartless whores
>>
>>29775473
"I never loved you," because that just automatically invalidates every instance where that person said they did, regardless of how long the relationship lasted.
Why do people do this shit?
>>
>>29775473

Never loved you mean it was all a lie since the start.
Dont love you anymore means it actually really meant something for some time.

So yeah its obvious which one is less fucked up.
>>
>>29775396
>he fell for the love meme
Piss off normalfag
>>
>>29775396
Had a similar thing happen recently.

If she really did never love you, she isn't worth another minute of your time or consideration. Appreciate that you were able to love someone, find solace in the hope that maybe you can find someone who loves you back in the future, and move on. If you're angry about it, try to use that energy to better yourself.

tl;dr: fuck that bitch, stop thinking about her
>>
>>29775791
But "I don't love you" redpills you on how women are, forcing you to see relationships in a new light, thus destroying you more in the long run.
>>
>>29775987
I've yet to be in that situation myself, thankfully.
I wouldn't really be able to pin the blame for relationships that end that way only on women, either, considering that I've talked to guys online who had kidded their girlfriends into believing their love was mutual when in actuality all they wanted was sex/money/etc. from them. Creating fake relationships just never seems to be exclusive to any gender, as far as I'm concerned.
>>
We've been apart for a while and she decided to be spiteful and mock me. This has happened a couple of times and im tired of it so I just wanted to know why. I guess it's just because she's a vile cunt
>>
>>29775396
I don't know how normalfags think that you're the one that's off worse in that situation
>you got to feel loved
>she had to deny her true self and fake shit
You were objectively the winner of this situation. Let her know, you faggot.
>>
"If i buy you a pocket pussy will you leave me alone"

The only person i dated for a week said this to me on my first date.

I was finally getting into being into someone.
>>
Are you broken up? If so dobt recover, say "good thing it's over then"....and get the fuck out
>>
>Assuming anyone ever gave a shit about you.

Silly OP. Always assume no one cares about you. That's the key to happiness.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.