[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social Media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1438637075399.jpg (603 KB, 3757x2411) Image search: [Google]
1438637075399.jpg
603 KB, 3757x2411
What is the platform that most people use nowadays? Instagram? Facebook?

I want to try and turn my life around.
>>
>>29775355
how will you do that with social media? it will only amplify how bad your life is to other people
>>
>>29775355
apparently they use r9k now as this shit is fucking normalfag as it gets.
>>
Enjoy having to use a selfie of your pasty, sleep-deprived face as your profile picture.

Everyone will look and say, "Look at this loser fag. He has to take selfies because he has no friends."

90% of the people you send friend requests to will accept to bolster their friend count but you'll end up with fewer than 150 friends.

Everyone will look and say, "Look at this weird fucking little prick. Even my 15 year-old brother has 300 friends."
>>
>>29775422
OP, ignore this cunt. He'll be a miserable basement dweller forever, but you have the opportunity to escape. Hit the gym, get Facebook, go do shit in public.
>>
I prefer Twitter, but it's really up to you.

Do you prefer the focus on content or on people?
>>
>>29775497
>Hit the gym
So he'll be that weirdo who goes to the gym alone?
>go do shit in public
Like what? You realise doing stuff alone in public makes you look like more of a freak, right?
>get Facebook
See >>29775372, >>29775422

I bet you are A) A normie OR B) A loser who still thinks he has hope.
>>
>>29775355
How to turn your life around:

1. Get interested in anything remotely social.
Examples are: Tabletop games, music, sports, cosplay, art, fiction, etc...

2. Talk to likeminded people online
It's really not hard to google "tabletop rpg yourCityName"

3. Meet with people and pursue that activity
Tip: Don't go there to /meet/ people. Go there for the sake of your thingy. You don't need to actively contribute either.

4. Start friendships with people there
Don't go full "Hey you wanna be friends?", but instead try to just hang out with some people over and over

5. Welcome to normal life
>>
>>29775355
>I want to try and turn my life around.

Tell me more about this life and what exactly went so badly you think having a facebook account will add to it?
>>
Twitter bud
>>
social media is only for the cool kids, anon. you aren't a cool kid
>>
>>29775748
Talking to people and having a group of online friends is better than nothing, though
>>
>>29775796
But do you really have nothing now?
>>
How do you start using social media if you don't have any followers?
Isn't weird to just start following people when your account is void of other people?
I deleted my facebook years ago, but I want to pick up some normie habits again. I want off this ride.
>>
>>29776382
On twitter if you follow someone they may follow you back automatically. Also, about 10 bots will become followers if you tweet anything. Twitter is easy for followers, you can just say any stupid shit you want on that because twitter's moderation is even worse than 4chan's.

I don't use facebook so I dunno about that.
>>
snapchat? how do you add people on snapchat
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.