[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find the perfect qt gf >she likes me, wants to go out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: feels.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
43 KB, 542x602
>find the perfect qt gf
>she likes me, wants to go out with me
>she's into Black Lives Matter, feminism, Bernie, etc.
>thinks the white man is responsible for all the world's problems

WHYYYYYYYYYYY
I only attract fucking basket cases it pisses me off.
>>
>>29775283
I have a mate who browses 4chan who went through a similar thing.
He didn't expect it to be a long term thing so he decided to go along with it and it turned out relatively okay, she didn't start lecturing him about intersectionality on the second date or anything, though your girl might be more obnoxious.

If you don't see the point in dating someone you probably won't marry then don't bother though because you'd be wasting your time.

At least you know you're attractive enough that 'perfect qt' girls will like you.
>>
>>29775283
Change her, its possible. But if you like her, wait a bit first so she doesn't just leave you.
>>
>>29775352
>2016
>marrying
But why?
>>
>>29775377
I mean 'long term relationship', obviously marriage is a farce, but long term relationships between people who feel strongly about each other is still possible.
>>
>>29775283
Don't give her anymore attention.
Seriously, you'd be doing us lads a huge favour.
None of these chicks need to have their opinions 'heard' it literally fans the flames.

As I always say, if you took the time out to write it down it's probably a bad idea.

Also don't date any girl with highlights.
>>
this is coming from a female, leave while you can, or preach reverse cuck to her.
>>
>>29775283
What 20-something girl isn't into everything you just posted? If you're around college age you should know better.
>>
>perfect gf

You ignored the warning signs.
>>
File: interests.jpg (66 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
interests.jpg
66 KB, 960x540
Probably actually easier to turn a Bernie bitch into a Trump supporter than someone more conventional.
>>
>>29775283
how can she be perfect if she believes all the stuff you disagree with? and you should start losing hope. All western women (young aged 18-30) are like that now. You should either become a cuck and change your opinions/views or just accept that you wont find anyone who is perfect. Try to find a girl who is not completly retarded that being said she can be a liberal but she shouldnt support white shaming. hardcore feminism e.t.c. and try to peacefully change her mind. I tried it once, didnt work, probably wont even try to find a gf again. But that doesnt mean you shouldnt try at least once.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.