[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to the gym for work >just started going there so doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>go to the gym for work
>just started going there so doing light weight to work on form
>doing squats
>two girls and a guy are laughing behind me
>they say that my butt is huge and they were surprised that my shorts didn't rip
>mfw

Why is it impossible to do anything without women making fun of you?
>>
She comin for da boipucci
>>
you should have went up to them and started talking shit

they would have shut up real quick
>>
>not listening to death metal and drowning out the opinions of stacy
>caring what other people think
>>
File: 8ewchT93_400x400.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
8ewchT93_400x400.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
People that talk shit at gym are the fucking worst, OP.

Just know that that 90% of the people there WANT you to get fit and aren't there to talk shit.

Next time get in their face about it, punch the smug shit right out of their mouths.
>>
>>29774971
they would have kept laughing after the people running the gym noticed something going on and immediately sided against op and threw him out
>>
>>29775059

not if he didn't sperg out

All he has to do is come up with one witty line to shut them down and then he can resume his workout while they are BTFO and everyone saw it

talking shit to someone at a gym is a big no no, all OP had to do was show he was the bigger man

instead he was a coward, and normies are gonna continue to norm

gg
>>
>>29775059
This is why you fight motherfuckers OUTSIDE
>>
>>29774915
sounds like they were jealous buttlets
women with tiny butts are dysgenics tier
>>
>>29774971
>>29775043
>>29775057
>>29775059
>>29775091
I said that I was sorry and did pullups for 15 minutes then left
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.