[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it over? Will degenerate normal scum learn their place?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (565 KB, 646x788) Image search: [Google]
image.png
565 KB, 646x788
Is it over?

Will degenerate normal scum learn their place?
>>
if degenerates with STDs used condoms in the first place this wouldn't be an issue
>>
>degenerate
>normal

Pick one
>>
>>29774887
kek this.
Nobody is gonna make the color change.
And if they do, they're already wearing a rubber so what's the problem?
Literally a pointless product that was clearly designed by a retard.
>>
>>29774986
i stopped by to say this
>>
>>29774887
>>29774986
I guess it can at least tell you if your significant other has cheated on you with some lowlife. And anyway, do condoms protect you from std's with 100% success?
>>
>>29774855

>By the time it starts to take effect, the dick is already inside.

Seriously, it's not just gonna start glowing the moment it's put on, and secondly, if it's the girl (or bottom guy) with the STD, then you'll find out way too late, so you might as well keep going.

This aint changing shit.
>>
>>29775334
>its way too late.
Not really man. seeing as some are fluid transference as the means of passing putting on that jimmy-cap might of just saved you. Even if it didn't change til 20 seconds into going at it, her juices not touching your dickhead might of just stopped you from catching what she has.

on a side note I can only imagine how awkward the situations caused by these.
>put on condom
>start pounding
>after half a minute shit turns red
>pull out, slide off condom
>put pants on and leave without saying a word
>go directly to clinic.
>>
>>29774855
>wear another condom over the hi tech one
DEVILISH
>>
>>29775285
Only for stds that rely on fluid exchange
For shit like herpes a condom does absolutely nothing
>>
>>29775588
>remember from sex ed that wearing multiple condoms can cause both to burst
>>
>incorporating a complex battery of protein tests and bacterial cultures into a thin latex condom
Enjoy paying $680 every time you want to get laid
>>
>>29775630
He knows that...
D O U B L E
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>>29775712
Then why even bother wearing one. Might as well stick his cock into mud
>>
>>29775743
Because the other person wouldn't agree to have unprotected sex if they wanted you to wear an STD detector condom, anon.

The joke is dead. You killed it.
>>
Most normalfags have an STD, so this isn't big. STDs are so common among faggots that you are considered a bigot for not fucking guys with HIV.

This won't change a thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.