[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy memories thread: >Be me in 9th grade >have music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: --.jpg (57 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
--.jpg
57 KB, 900x900
Happy memories thread:
>Be me in 9th grade
>have music class
>i had played guitar since i was 7 years old
>three 10/10 girls had heard i was really good at the guitar
>they ask me to play them thunderstruck by ac/dc
>I actually knew how to play it, but told them it was a bit hard to do on an acoustic guitar
>More and more people gather around me as im about to lose my spaghetti
>I start off and im fucking nailing it
>i usually have a few mistakes but this time im rocking it perfectly
>they all look at me in awe and i feel so fucking good when i finish playing
>i put the guitar down on the ground and walked away
>tfw the only reason i could play a song that fast was because of my fap skills
>tfw they saw my fap skills in action
>>
>>29774464
Oh, is this another /daydream/ thread?
>>
>>29774500
It was the highlight of my school life. I'm not fucking joking, it happened. I didn't play the whole song but the well known intro.
>>
>>29774464
bumping for stories because no part of my life has been impressive
>>
>be me in 10th grade
>chad has been bullying me since the year started.
>I take extra long in the bathroom one day and he asks outload "wtf were you jerkin off in there or something?" To make me feel awkward.
>I answer back, "yeah right all over your girlfriend stacy's face!"
>whole room gets quiet and he never bothers me for the rest of the year.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.