[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you shower, fellow neets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
How often do you shower, fellow neets?
>>
everyday you disgusting faggot
>>
>>29774302
I'm on about once a week currently
>>
>>29774302
Once every other day.
>>
>>29774302
daily because its comfy
>>
Pretty much every day but sometimes I'll put back on the same clothes as before, so dunno if that counts.
>>
>>29774302
Twice a day. Before and after work
Oh I forgot I'm not a NEET
>>
>>29774347
i'm here now but for about two years (2014-2015, i took about a dozen showers in total. maybe not even that much.
>>
>>29774302
>three toes
That's not right
>>
>>29774487
That's a frog.
>>
Cyborg here.

Every morning. I feel itchy and greasy all day without one.

In the summer I get in a short one before bed as well.
>>
>>29774302
Twice a day normally
one in the morning and one before bed
>>
>>29774302
Last couple if months I only showered once every 7-9 days. Now 2-4 or 5.
>>
>>29774302

I try to force myself at least once a week, but last time it was two.
>>
About once every two weeks. I don't use soap except on hands.
>>
Daily I even have a facial skin care routine
>>
Every morning as soon as I get out of bed, I don't feel like I've even woken up unless I shower
>>
Every work day,I try not to use a lot of hot water on my off days though. Too much hot water is bad for your skin,unless you moisture.
>>
Every 2 days, I'm a NEET.
>>
I like the comfy feeling of being clean after a long hot shower, so mostly daily. On weekends I might skip a day.
>>
Normally once every 3-4 days but right now I'm about day 10 without showering because I've been especially depressed and haven't had the motivation to do the laundry I need to do so I can shower and dry with clean towels and get into clean clothes.. I'm going to do some laundry and shower tomorrow.

>tfw got a heat rash and am sweaty and grimy and gross and have swamp ass

I hate showering. My hair takes too long to dry and my skin feels really dry afterwards and I get rough flaking skin on my face and stuff. If I shower more than once every 3-4 days it just gets worse and worse. I'm 23 but I swear by the time I'm 30 I'm gonna have irreparably fucked up my skin for life. I don't know how to take care of myself. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>29775301
>My hair takes too long to dry
Use a microfiber towel. This will also remove grease from your hair without needing shampoo.

>my skin feels really dry afterwards
Don't use soap, don't use excessively hot water.
>>
>>29775387
But Anon, I haven't used soap on my body for years because it was a thousand times worse when I used to. The water seems to do a good enough job. I smell nice and feel clean. I shampoo my hair.
>>
>>29774302
Once every other week or so OR before I have to go out and interact socially with people I have to meet more than once.
>>
>>29775437
If you don't use soap, and you don't shower excessively, but your skin is still fucked, my guess is that you don't go outside in sunlight and you're vitamin D deficient.
>>
>>29775467
I guess I should see a doctor then, Thanks.
>>
File: 1466897297490-1.jpg (866 KB, 1402x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466897297490-1.jpg
866 KB, 1402x1000
why is the sex squat the most erotic pose

I don\t know the proper term, I call it froggy style but it's cowgirl but she's squatting instead of just sitting on top of him.
>>
>>29775490
1000IU D3/day will cure any deficiency and has close to zero risk. Vitamin D has a long half-life, so supplementing won't take effect immediately. You can speed it up by starting with a high dose then switching to the normal dose.

If you're black or you live far from the equator you can easily be deficient even if you go outside.
>>
File: Great tale chap.jpg (89 KB, 605x617) Image search: [Google]
Great tale chap.jpg
89 KB, 605x617
daily because I went like a week once when I was 17 and ended up with a nasty yeast infection
>>
File: furries.jpg (158 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
furries.jpg
158 KB, 1024x768
>>29774302
Whenever I go out. So rarely.
>>
I like the summer because I can take 2 minute showers.

>get wet
>lather up for a good minute
>rinse off
>leave

If it's winter I have to wait for water to be warm and I end up overstaying in the shower because I know the air will be cold by the time I shut off the shower.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.