[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: jesus4.jpg (16 KB, 301x421) Image search: [Google]
jesus4.jpg
16 KB, 301x421
If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.

>Don't feel bad for not being a normie
>>
Sorry I don't believe in the Jew on the stick.
Religion is normiecore as fuck.
>>
Fuck off with your delusions, Christcuck.
>>
>>29774190
I lost my faith long ago. I wish I could just force myself to believe. Perhaps things would get easier.
>>
File: 1458704734423.jpg (77 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
1458704734423.jpg
77 KB, 534x640
The older I get, the more sense religion makes to me. I can see the pragmatism behind it and the role it played in societies. I recently adopted a mindset where I judge ideologies and ideas or whatever based on how productive they turned out to be. Atheism isn't really doing that well, so many of them are obsessed with laughing at the literal interpretation of the Bible - it just makes them look like even bigger idiots. "I don't need a phony sky god to tell me what to do" and then they go read Das Kapital, like the Bible wasn't written by humans also.

If humans are the hardware, then aren't religion and political ideologies just the drivers/software? Adopt whichever one works without crashing, honestly. Only results count.

Yes? No?
>>
>>29774257
>Must be the reason why christians are hated so much these days.

>>29774257
>Why so hostile?
>>
>>29774345
Actually not a bad view. You can still be an atheist and glean some good lessons from the bible and other religious texts. They're more than just myths, they're philosophies and guides to life. Hell, Thomas Jefferson cut out a bible with all of the supernatural events removed because the text has value beyond the religious.
>>
>>29774345
You're dead on all my Christian friends are normal functioning members of society with gf's degrees and jobs. I sure they don't care what a bunch of fat NEETs think about sky fairys
>>
>>29774345
Take a good look at the bible my friend and read it carefully.
And understand why the world mocks this book in particular.
There are some parts in it that are very accurate about the evil in the world.
>>
>>29774443
I am sure that there are lots of who do care, if they knew about your problems.
The people i know would care.
>>
Hey fellow christian whats up
>>
>>29774443
Can confirm. I work with a varied group of people. The legitimate christians are getting/have a good education, and are married and lead pretty normal lives. the people who dont pay attention to religion one way or another are pretty much as well off. the ones who make fun of religious people are the ones that are divorced, or do drugs and laze about in their spare time, and seem in general lazy and unhappy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.