[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
losing my virginity tomorrow robots, I guess I won't be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1439587202947.png (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1439587202947.png
61 KB, 500x375
losing my virginity tomorrow robots, I guess I won't be coming back to you losers ever again
>>
>>29773867
Doesn't change as much as you think
>>
>>29773929
Doesn't change anything actually. I am as miserable as I was before. At least I am not dying a virgin, I guess.
>>
File: 1435980872776.jpg (58 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1435980872776.jpg
58 KB, 480x480
>>29773867
dont hype yourself up, dont go in expecting anything, there is a chance that you may not get hard because of nerves

its happened to me before even while not being a virgin
>>
>>29773867
You'll still be a loser afterwards, just not a virgin.
Wow its nothing.
>>
Actually, one thing that changes - you stop feeling hurt by Chad trolls. Which is pretty good.
>>
File: Cheekybastard.jpg (157 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Cheekybastard.jpg
157 KB, 1024x576
don't forget to use contraception. We don't need little retards running around because of you
>>
>>29773867
I lost my virginity long time ago, but here I am :)
>>
>>29773867
That's what I said before senior prom, but then she got pissed at me in the car so anxiety caused me to lose focus and I took her to the wrong hotel. Then I drove her home at 2 fucking am.
>>
>>29774913
Also same w me.
Best of luck all the same, op.
>>
>>29774038

>feeling hurt by Chad trolls
>>
i've fucked at least 8 guys and i'm still here.
>>
>>29775659
Lol I bet you have a gaping pussy, bitch
>>
>>29773867
>losing my virginity tomorrow robots, I guess I won't be coming back to you losers ever again

Well, perhaps. Which isn't to say that you won't have to commiserate with a different group of losers, losers who have lost in some different way.

Let's be honest with ourselves. Sex isn't a panacea. The overwhelming majority of human beings have sex with someone who desires them at some point in their lives. and yet that vast majority is still subject to loss, pain, disappointment, frustration and all of the rest of it.

Not that I'm denigrating your anticipated achievement. Quite to the contrary. Whatever suffering you endure from here on out, it's the pain allotted to all men. Whatever trials you may encounter, you can find solace in the fact that they are the burdens of an actual human being. There is an incredible amount of dignity to be found in that. No matter how low you may sink, no matter what humiliations you may find yourself subjected to, you can at least take solace in the fact that you are suffering as a man rather than as a monster.
>>
File: 1460131255685.jpg (104 KB, 796x744) Image search: [Google]
1460131255685.jpg
104 KB, 796x744
>>29773867
Not how it works, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless anon-kun
>>
>>29773867
Of course that's not true, you'll come back here to belittle us and make us feel even shittier
>>
>>29775863
Holy fuck, man. Thanks for typing that out. So fuckin' true. I didn't realize this until recently. For the longest time I didn't see myself as a regular human... Then I realized that my problems in life are what make me human.
>>
just kidding, I could never leave this place
>>
>>29773867
I fuck a lot of girls. It changes nothing fuck face.
>>
>>29775738
i can assure you it's very tight sweaty ;)
>>
File: 1460159115108.png (1 MB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460159115108.png
1 MB, 1400x1000
Sex can't replace the memes

I bet her pussy isn't even a spurdo poster
>>
A lot if bitter virgins in this thread. Dont worry guys youll get lucky one day! Just keep your head up.
>>
>>29773867

>staff party in a few days
>every tier of person going from loneliest robot to Chad and from fugly sheboon to 10/10 hi test qt
>guaranteed sex
>worried that it will break the seal and I need sex regularly or il go mad
>worried about fat hips and that I'm a grower not a shower

I think I just wasn't made to have sex tbqh
>>
Just remember that if you use a condom or cum anywhere but in a girl's vagina it doesn't count and you are still a virgin. Your penis skin must come into contact with a vagina's inner walls and you must cum inside or it's all for naught.
>>
>>29776003
>Then I realized that my problems in life are what make me human.

This is something ugly old wizards like myself are tempted to lose sight of. However, if said wizards are to have any hope of understanding the human condition, it's a temptation they need to resist succumbing to.

The moment a human being breathes his or her first breath, that person signs a contact with Nature. They will enjoy all that Nature offers, and yet they will have to suffer as well. The sweet comes at the price of the bitter, because the latter is inevitable.

I often consider the example of a coworker of mine. She's an attractive young woman currently involved with a similarly attractive man. He is tall, attractive, competent and all of the rest of it, and her desire for him is no less negotiable than the tides or the waxing and waning of the moon. For all of that, he's quite cold. He takes her desires for granted, has even thrown her out of the home they share on occasion because he tires of her affection. I've seen her weep on account of it. And although she is a beautiful person who enjoys the pleasures beautiful people do, she is nevertheless susceptible to the same kinds of hurt all actual people are. The children of Father God may be infinitely more beautiful those of Father Chaos, but that doesn't mean the former don't suffer intensely when they are deprived of grace.

Although a monster, I am still very sympathetic to real human beings. Which is why, I suppose, I can understand why they aren't sympathetic to me.
>>
>>29773867
I hope you get aids faggot, what use will your willy be then?
>>
>>29773867
If you lost your virginity to some one hot then get the fuck off this board, if you lost it to someone ugly, then why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>29775738
>pussy
>implying
>>
>>29776670
Hell fucking yes, man. Pain is payment for joy. People don't realize this because they're too obsessed with material belongings and sexual gratification to notice.

I consider myself to be an evil, sick fuck. But you know what? There's a lot to life. You can't run out of random experiences to have. Enjoy the bad ones too, for fuck's sake. It's like your own personal movie to watch through your eyes that you're in control of. People watch tragic movies because tragedy can be entertaining. Take all you can from pain and use it to better yourself. Any negative experiences you have can be used positively. Just feel lucky to experience anything at all, whether it be good or shitty.

Everything you've ever known and desired is a result of your life... Why would anyone want it to end just because they can't fuck? I'm personally proud that I can be a permavirgin and still be satisfied with life.

I'll turn 30 too someday... And join you in wizardhood. No big deal to me anymore. I used to cry and scream and think about suicide because of it, but then I did acid. Helped in ways no one could possibly imagine.
There are so many other things to love in life... And so much else to focus on. Just let time guide you like it does everyone else.

Plus, I have a few close friends and a bright future ahead of me once I finish college. When you have other entities of the same species to communicate with, it really gives you a reason to live. I couldn't ask for a better life.

TL;DR: Bros before hos, man. Who needs pussy when you can have crazy adventures and experience the little joys in life that we're all entitled to.
>>
>>29777038
>I have a few close friends and a bright future ahead of me once I finish college. When you have other entities of the same species to communicate with, it really gives you a reason to live. I couldn't ask for a better life.

I agree, good friends are invaluable. During my college years, back during those halcyon days when I had some hope, those friends sustained me. Some were as hurt as I was, and there was something amazing about feeling like you weren't alone. Sure, you may have been in Hell. But when you have a couple of devils beside you, it doesn't seem unbearable. God may despise you, but at least you have your brother demons whom God hates just as much.

Unfortunately, in due course, that changes. You find that the men who you once thought to be devils were merely lost souls. Eventually, they find their way and climb up and out of Hell. Sure, there is that spiteful temptation to hate them for it. But in my many silent and solitary hours, I recognize that had I been given the chance, I would have escaped just as they did.

>I'll turn 30 too someday... And join you in wizardhood.

For your sake, I fervently hope not.

It's funny, because I only have one friend left to me. I see him in person once a year, but we talk on the phone frequently. We discuss religion, philosophy and so on. And yet, there's a strange impersonal aspect to all of our conversations. He's a happily married man with three children, I'm an alcoholic old wizard. We hide ourselves from each other because that's the only way a man can communicate with a monster. But when a ministering angel is willing to speak to you, you hide your horns the best you can. Pretending you're not miserable is painful, but complete isolation is far worse.

So I appreciate your sentiment, but please don't consider the life of a wizard so blithely. After all, Faust did. He signed a contract and everything. And in no time at all, he found himself damned.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.