[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOOD life advice shared straight from Stacy's instragram.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
GOOD life advice shared straight from Stacy's instragram.
How come you guys have never thought of this? It was really that simple all along, friends.
>>
File: mxo7kJ1.jpg (9 KB, 204x196) Image search: [Google]
mxo7kJ1.jpg
9 KB, 204x196
Just b ur self anon it's easy
>>
File: le ebin bee.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
le ebin bee.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>29773877
Thanks anon, I'm ready to turn my life around thanks to these amazing philosophical insights.
>>
File: rapist pedophile.jpg (37 KB, 696x394) Image search: [Google]
rapist pedophile.jpg
37 KB, 696x394
>>29773784
ur tellin me I jus had to bee myself????? ?? !??
wow!!
>>
File: 1465701723795.png (18 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1465701723795.png
18 KB, 633x758
>>29773784
TFW you actually asked girls out directly, with a clear and loud voice, didnt choke, looked in eyes, and so on, pretty much like an alpha yet still never dated before. I have to be extremely ugly or something, just got dam.
>>
>>29773784

This sounds like disguised nihilism. If you accept everything you aren't, then you won't "truly succeed", that's just admitting defeat and pretending you've won.

> You have to imagine Sisyphus beeing himself
>>
That's not actually entirely bad advice, but everyone here will discredit it because of the source and the style of language it uses.

Comparing yourself to other people doesn't matter because the comparison you hold in your head is completely unknown to the person you are comparing yourself to and holds absolutely no influence over their actions on any level other than the subjective influence on your own mental state. Because of this, you should not compare yourself to other people when trying to accomplish things and should instead focus on playing to your strengths while avoiding your weaknesses as much as possible. If you succeed at this, you will always find yourself in situations you can solve while avoiding situations that are not suited to you as an individual theoretically if we all lived in a vacuum.

Unfortunately, society's influence is more pervasive than ever in that social media has connected almost every aspect of life, digital or not, meaning you have to consciously do this every second of every day. On top of the vast number of people and the myriad situations we have to deal with in every day life, it is nearly impossible to live as Stacy has described.

If she were around a century ago, she would have been entirely correct.
>>
>>29774825
Reddit fag, normal fag, fag.
>>
>>29774825
The thing is, it may be sensible and still it's entirely worthless. "Easier said than done" and all that.
I was always aware that I have confidence issues. The path from recognizing the problem to fixing it is a long one though, not pathed by "inspirational words".
>>
>>29775187
*paved
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.