[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get this. >Everclear/PGA is 95% alcohol >Used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: dogedoor.jpg (65 KB, 552x528) Image search: [Google]
dogedoor.jpg
65 KB, 552x528
I don't get this.

>Everclear/PGA is 95% alcohol
>Used to make punch for parties
>Diluted down to about 50% with kool-aid shit to hide taste
>Red solo cup contains 12 oz easily
>For a 105-120lb girl one cup contains about 7 drinks
>This is enough to give them a BAC of .25+
>This renders them unconscious or borderline unresponsive and highly impaired

So you go to a party knowing that the punch is super alcoholic. You drink it. You are somehow surprised to find yourself unconscious or semi-conscious. You are somehow surprised to find that the horny dudes who threw said party to fuck chicks are taking turns fucking you.

How can you accidentally walk into this situation?
>>
>>29773595
absolutely no one uses everclear for juice
>>
By not being held accountable for your actions.

It'd be like if you went to a party in a place you aren't familiar with, getting blackout drunk, waking up the next morning with your phone and wallet stolen, then pinning the blame on the people who robbed you then having the vocal majority sympathize with you even though you are the sole entity who put yourself in that position to begin with.

It's amazing. I can understand wanting to get drunk, but it should be common sense to not get blackout drunk if you are in a position where you could be taken advantage of financially, physically, or otherwise.

The worst part is the ones who cash in on this meme are the ones who have it repeatedly happen to them and pretend that it's a completely new, unexpected consequence every time to maintain the facade of childlike innocence.
>>
>It's ok to take advantage of someones bad choices because they are dumb
>>
Is this really the fight you want to be fighting?
>>
File: 1407658605349s.jpg (2 KB, 104x125) Image search: [Google]
1407658605349s.jpg
2 KB, 104x125
>>29774688
yes it is.
>t. cynical faggot.
>>
>>29774688
literally how everything in the world works
>>
>>29774688

found the idealistic faggot.
>>
>>29774790

Should I be allowed to commit any other crime against this hypothetical person? Or is it limited to rape?
>>
I think .25 is a bit high for 7 drinks, I believe it's about .02 per drink, maybe a little more. I could be wrong, someone feel free to correct me
>>
>>29773595
Because feminists and SJWs have made "victim-blaming" social and career suicide. You are no longer allowed to discuss the realistic and reasonable dangers women face that lead to them being raped and how women can avoid them. SJWs and feminists prefer to "teach rapists not rape" instead of teaching women how to not get raped.

Feminists and SJWs think that telling rapists not to take advantage of an unconscious girl is preferable than telling a girl not to drink to the point where she blacks out or to not accept drinks from a stranger or to not drink already opened drinks or to not drink something where you don't know 100% what is in it. It is no longer acceptable to point out what bad decisions are and why one should not make them.

Many women now have the false mindset that they shouldn't worry about things like that and they shouldn't worry about making bad decisions because them getting raped is never their fault as they falsely believe them getting raped is never a result of their bad decisions. And that's not to say them making bad decisions makes it ok to rape them, but in the world we live in those decisions are considered bad because it makes them vulnerable and easy targets to be raped, but feminists and SJWs don't live in the real world.
>>
Nobody will be able to drink a cup of 50% alcohol punch you dumbfuck. Anything higher than 15% is going to be too strong for most people even with a ton of sweeteners.

Also most people fill their punch cups up to around 60% so that they don't spill

Have you ever even been to a party?
>>
File: dis nigga.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>29773595
>Diluted down to about 50% with kool-aid shit to hide taste
yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that one. there is no fucking way in hell people DONT taste everclear in a 50/50 drink. especially if your using fucking kool aid as a mixer. even a cup thats 1/4th everclear would taste like everclear.

stop telling lies on the internet OP, your really bad at it.
>>
>>29774953
>Have you ever even been to a party?
I don't think OP has ever even had a mix drink before let alone been to a party if he thinks you can do some 50% shit.
>>
>>29774688
Pointing out how someones bad decisions led to them being taken advantage of doesn't mean it was ok for them to be taken advantage of, it's just a lesson for how other people can avoid being taken advantage of themselves.
>>
>>29774759

No, but it tells me how to fight the one that I do.
>>
>>29773595
Once you drink enough you get to the dangerous point where you're numb enough and you want to drink more

It's a fucked up situation
>>
>>29773595
>50% everclear
you're gonna taste that pretty hard anon
source: I tried drinking straight everclear once
>>
>>29773822

It's cheaper than vodka and tastes exactly the same when diluted
>>
Why do people keep referring to everclear like it's a magical thing, it's literally just alcohol and water, there is nothing spefial about it.
>>
>>29773595
>How i used to do it
>Smirnoff red label
>Blue Maui
>Grenadine
>7 Up
>ice
>one 16-32 oz cup
>seriously fucked up bitches

>good times
>>
File: 1273381240643.jpg (39 KB, 600x682) Image search: [Google]
1273381240643.jpg
39 KB, 600x682
>>29776784
no it sucks ass
>>
File: 1461578251578.png (129 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1461578251578.png
129 KB, 625x626
>>29774688
What are you, a communist? Welcome to modern democratic capitalism my friend: either take advantage of others or be taken advantage of yourself.

>t. law degree and own my own business
>>
>>29776954

The only difference between vodka (assuming it's unflavored) and everclear is the ratio of alcohol:water
>>
File: 1463423426750.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463423426750.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>29774688
It's sad that this passed as good b8 these days
>>
>>29773595
But boys are fun, and not dangerous unless they are creepy.
>>
>>29774891
It varies widely on how much you ate prior, during and how quickly you drank, if the beverage was carbonated etc.

>>29773595
White girls can't even drink Alize straight, and that is essentially 20% fruit punch. With vodka as the active ingredient which is a lot more neutral tasting than everclear.

Best case scenario: people will attempt to dilute their drink before giving up and moving on.

Worse case scenario: people will become suspicious of you trying to date rape them and you'll get a reputation as a creepy repulsive Bill Cosby impersonator
>>
>>29774953
Spotted the lightweight.
I regularly drink 50%+ drinks, many adults do. You being incapable of something limits others in no way.
>>
>>29776910
What the fuck are you doing in my hugbox, normalfag?
>>
>>29773595
Yes, obviously if you drink an entire solo cup full of 50% alcohol you'll get really drunk. This isn't some brilliant point that you're making. Drinking enough to render you semi-conscious is dumb, unless you're looking to be semi-conscious for whatever reason.

That said, fucking girls who are barely even conscious is messed up unless they agreed to it beforehand. Please don't actually do this.
>>
>>29778798

Tfw all the frat bros dressed as Cosby were actually doing a great costume when they raped passed out stacys
>>
File: 1467579214364.jpg (187 KB, 620x582) Image search: [Google]
1467579214364.jpg
187 KB, 620x582
>>29778870

Accidentally drank a fifth of whiskey in my basement this weekend. Was saving it for the whole month.
> Feels bad man.jpeg
>>
>>29778992
>That said, fucking girls who are barely even conscious is messed up unless they agreed to it beforehand. Please don't actually do this.
normie. Straightedge. moral person.
I hope your 401k grows so big you retire wealthy and die with savings to leave to your kids.
>>29778798
It just amazes me how american culture is so okay with drinking and there are no calls to ban it at all and everyone is fine with the regulations surrounding it and no one takes it seriously.
Its like 'its just a drink!"
Until you get pancreatitis, drive drunk, do something completely fucked up while drunk, when you are completely aware that your judgement is clouded the moment you drink.
80% of domestic violence cases are linked to alcohol. And yet, alcohol is perfectly acceptable and no one even blinks if you overdose.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.