[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People with big juicy butts how do I get a big juicy butt? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1467831663749.jpg (39 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1467831663749.jpg
39 KB, 374x347
People with big juicy butts how do I get a big juicy butt?

I just want to make guys jealous and girls wanting to squeeze it. I'm 5'10 and 130lbs is there a way to gain weight that will make all of it go to my butt?
>>
>>29773555
do weighted squats, progressively increasing weight each workout, and eat extra food each day, more than you normally would
>>
Do squats and sumo deadlifts.

I'm a fit guy with a butt that makes most girls jealous.
>>
File: 1467756782616.png (354 KB, 1008x712) Image search: [Google]
1467756782616.png
354 KB, 1008x712
>>29773606
I know this is pants on head retarded, but is there a way to make thighs grow slower than butt? I want decent thighs with a fat butt
>>
>>29773655
are you a woman? if not this is a really fucking weird request
>>
>>29773655
Sumo deadlifts, weighted glute bridges, and good mornings.
>>
>>29773555
>become eunuch
>grow big juicy butt
>have to replace all my pants
>catcalled exclusively by black guys
I'm not sure how to feel.
>>
I'm really poor and I never learned how to drive, so I just walk everywhere. I've always walked everywhere, my whole life. I was even in the cross country team in middle school. I never won any awards and I usually finished in the middle of all the other runners at all our meets... but I was a participant and that counts for something I guess.

So I don't know, that's probably got to do something with my big juicy butt. You should just do some exercise or something. There's this one glute exercise where you start off in the position you'd do if you were going to be doing a sit-up. Your two feet should be planted on the ground, knees up high, and your back against the floor. Then lift your pelvis up off the ground, as far as you can. You should make like a C shape with your body. Just keep moving your pelvis up and down, up and down. That's the only one I know, so maybe you can look up more or something.
>>
>>29773665
He's a faggot, is it not obvious? Gay guys want to get feminine bodies, especially if they are bottoms or submissive.
>>
I genetically store lots of fat in my thighs and ass so I've always had very juicy legs. Been teased for it quite a few times too, even as early as 2nd grade.
>>
File: 1467659392303.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467659392303.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>29773683
Thanks will those keep my thighs kinda small?

>>29773727
at least you know you're attractive

>>29773785
I'll do whatever it takes I just want people to notice me bum, it's so weird almost like a fetish but I don't think about masturbating to it it's just something I have to do.

>>29773824
I'm not gay and I'm not interested in guys, I just want to be more attractive :s

>>29773878
So are you saying i'm doomed by gene's?

To anyone reading I just want a butt like this, nothing too huge but still very attractive.
>>
>>29773940
Yeah they will, squats will make your thighs big but the three exercises I listed should keep your thighs fairly slim while growing your butt.

Are you a girl or a guy?
>>
>>29774017
I'm scared if I say i'm a girl people will turn this thread into shit posting, wanting pics/proof etc, so please don't mind me when I sort of dodge the question haha

Thanks for the tips though, i've ready rubbing olive oil will help it grow too because of the fat and nutrients in it, does anybody know if this is true or what are the downsides?
>>
File: 1456271686145.jpg (55 KB, 541x541) Image search: [Google]
1456271686145.jpg
55 KB, 541x541
I'll be back in a few hours if the thread is still alive, if not thanks for the help robots
>>
>tfw you will never spank OP's butt after he gets it all big and juicy
>>
No guy is going to be jealous of your fat ass you retard. No guy wants one.
>>
>>29774381
I want a fat ass
>>
>She doesn't squat with a butt plug in
It's like you don't want to get JOOCY
>>
>>29773555
I want to know this too, but mostly because I'm an aspiring trap.
>>
>>29773940
>So are you saying i'm doomed by gene's?

You'll be limited by genes, but odds are if you eat enough and do weighted squats/deadlifts you'll have a pretty big ass. Her ass is kinda mixed fat (genetics) and muscle, yours may end up more muscle than hers but in clothing it won't look any different

t. The Assman
>>
>>29774103
>I'm scared if I say i'm a girl people will turn this thread into shit posting
you literally just said you're a girl
>>
>>29773555
I've got a pretty fat ass desu.
>>
>>29774747
Post fat ass desu.
>>
For a guy I have a bubble butt
>>
>23 posts
>not one boipucci posted
?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.