[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just moved to a city that is pretty much 70% or more arab/nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: gang.jpg (45 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
gang.jpg
45 KB, 550x366
I just moved to a city that is pretty much 70% or more arab/nigger population. I moved here for work and have to live in this neighbourhood because it's all I can afford. I drive to work but sometimes I walk to the shops or around a park nearby. I'm pretty much always the only white guy. I'm a bit concerned that they will jump me some day.

What the fuck do I do then?

I go to the gym and I'm tall, I have a beard and dress in black hoodies. But if a pack of these fuckers jump me, or even just one jumped up nigga, what the fuck do I do? I don't know any martial arts, I don't own a weapon, I've never been in a fight. I feel like I couldn't just give them all I got because I don't like submission.

What do you do for protection in these dangerous times?
>>
>>29773276
Get a car, leave nothing valuable in it, not even a stereo.

Move immediately into the car when going places.

Dont carry anything valuable out, empty your wallet of any real cash or important shit, not even phone.

Learn to run
>>
>>29773276
sounds like luton.
>>
>>29773276
Europe? Looking intimidating should be enough, i'd recommend being ready to run fast. You can't really fight a group of people. You should try getting acquainted with locals at the pub, or your neighbours. Knowing people in the area would be the safest bet.
>>
>>29773347
My mate from luton said all the black kids and all the asian kids used to gang up and fight each other in the playground at school
Is this true?
>>
>>29773355
I had to be born in Sweden of all places.

I would hate running away, but maybe it's the best for my safety. I wish i could box or something so I could square one of them in the face and feel good about it. Now I don't know if i could even throw a punch.
>>
>>29773390
when they're not stabbing the white kids and openly ranting about infidels, yes.
>>
>>29773400
Illegally obtain and carry a gun

Create a sort of safety network with any neighboring whites. They're probably spooked too.
>>
Soubds like most major southern cities in the U.S
>>
>>29773400
yikes
i'm guessing you don't even share a language with most of the natives then
that fucking sucks
i'd move out asap

maybe carrying a telescoping baton and learning to use it (very important) but running away is really the safest bet
you really don't want to start slugging with one or two guys and having five or more stomp on you because they saw from a distance some fun was to be had

you'd be fucking dead
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.