[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20 + Virgins, how do you keep yourself motivated? Knowing that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 500x375
20 + Virgins, how do you keep yourself motivated?

Knowing that I will probably never be in a romantic relationship, zapped all the enthusiasm I had for life. I pretty much have to fake every smile and act happy in every conversation in order not to depress the people around me.

Is it possible to get over this? Is love a meme?
>>
>>29772909
I literally just ride out the life however it goes, no plans, no ambitions, no yesterday or tomorrow, just today and whatever opportunity tumbles along.

Other solution is to aspire to greatness and find happiness in the fact that you achieve something aside from sticking your dick in pussy enough to make kids.
>>
>>29773012
this

I will never go to another planet
I will never have a super car
I will never stick my dick in a vagina
I will never see WW3
I will never be a great athlete

it's just one thing in a list of many things I will never do, that doesn't keep my sleep at night
>>
>>29772909

I live to see future happenings, anon.

Things are starting to get exciting. Europe is and will continue to be a good source of entertainment in the coming years.
>>
>>29773221
>I will never go to another planet
>I will never have a super car
>I will never stick my dick in a vagina
>I will never see WW3
>I will never be a great athlete
>it's just one thing in a list of many things I will never do, that doesn't keep my sleep at night

You might as well add "I will never be a god" to that list.

Well, I'll never experience any of those things either. And yet, I have to admit, I find the prospect of being excluded from one of those experiences infinitely more painful than the others. It may be the experience that is part and parcel of living as a healthy human being lives. No, I'll never be a god. The fact that I'll never be human is something that hurts me far more.

That's neither here nor there, I suppose. To answer the OP's question, what continues to motivate me is mere survival instinct. I continue to wake up each morning, work, feed myself and so on because of that troubling little reptilian part of my brain that goads me to do so. Nature may hate me, but I'm still one of her children and find myself acting accordingly.

Of course, to be subject to Nature's laws without enjoying the good things she offers the vast majority of even the least her children puts one in a very unpleasant place. I myself make that place bearable by drinking. If something like health is impossible for a man, numbness is the best he can hope for. Sadly, that intoxication is only a brief dream. Eventually, you wake up.

And the longer you retreat to the bottle, the more nightmarish that alcoholic dream becomes. And yet you continue to drink. It says something about the plight of the old virgin that even his nightmares are preferable to waking.
>>
>>29772909
I lost my virginity at 24 and have been with loyal gf for 5 years.

I'm planning on cheating on her and upgrading though.

I did it because I was originally tall and handsome, just a bit awkward. Now I have become even more fit, more handsome and have better job with more money.

That is why I could lose virginity at 24.
>>
i just try not to think about it much and focus on improving myself in the meantime. eventually maybe i will have a fateful meeting with my future bf
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.