[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gonna get kicked out of college because of bad grades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: 1463471807696.jpg (62 KB, 750x736) Image search: [Google]
1463471807696.jpg
62 KB, 750x736
who /failure/ here
>>
pls respond
;_;
comentarioriginal
>>
>>29772853
>>29773045
You're not alone anon I'm a failure also (Chemistry Major: Low grades in most of my classes, 2.7 GPA). What do you plan to do if you get kicked out of college? Do you live near any big/major cities? I live in NYC, If ever drop out I won't have as much trouble than if I lived in a smaller non important state but i'm still worried about my future.
>>
>>29773233
i live in the capital of a third world country.
i just got too depressed.
>>
File: dachshund-chain-mail.jpg (141 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
dachshund-chain-mail.jpg
141 KB, 500x335
>>29772853
>who /failure/ here

kek, I got kicked out cause I fucked up some paperwork.
Not only that, but they won't return my money.
I've waste a year and a lot of money for... nothing.
And I haven't tell my family yet. Nor I plan to.

Hold me tight, anon...
>>
>>29773340
Which third world country anon?
>>
did you just suck at what you were graded at?
why did you didn't you do better?
>>
>>29772853
I got kicked out once
but it was a fake "academic suspension" kick out
it's surprising how long you can game the system if you know how
op if you're in classes now, you should look into if your school offers some sort of leave of absence
you can come back the next semester, and your grades get completely wiped, like you didn't even take the classes
>>
>>29773454
>kek, I got kicked out cause I fucked up some paperwork.

Nice, same here. I didn't bother to enroll again, I was kind of relieved when I got the letter. Got the money back though.
>>
>>29772853
I might be if I do badly again

but I am stupid so I probably will
>>
is it bad that im actually kinda happy about it?
this was my attemp of doing the normal/wagecuck fag lifestyle
maybe now i will get to follow my dreams on music
im gonna make it bruhs
>>29773454
idk how to tell my parents either
>>
>>29773540
>I didn't bother to enroll again
I'll try to in September. But I have no money now, so I guess I'll have to wait til January-February.
> Got the money back though.
Lucky bastard.
I wish I at least had the money...
>>
>>29772853
I'm absolutely a failure. Now school, school I didn't have a problem with. There are clear and objective goals, and you know exactly what's expected of you. Life? Any sense of purpose, authority, goals, meaning -- all thrown right the fuck out the window.

I haven't made a dollar in I don't know how long, and my NEET lifeline seems to get shorter every day, as my family grows increasingly sick of my shit. My social dysfunction is made even more embarrassing by the fact that I'm over 30 now. And as if it wasn't bad enough, my own parents are underwater and can't pay the mortgage.

Poor people with substance abuse issues should never, ever have children.
>>
>>29772853
Me too
I'll kill myself when my parents find out probably
>>
>>29773540
>Got the money back though
in what kind of paradise do you guys live in
>>29773500
one that isnt half as bad as most third world countries
still pretty shit
try to guess
>>29773519
because im an emotional bitch
been feeling suicidal for months
nervous breakdowns out of nowhere
>>
>>29773660
>try to guess
Southamerica?
>>
>>29773660
if you're having problems did you try talking to your teacher?
>>
College is hell for people with avoidant personality disorder.
>>
>>29773630
but did you get your degree? why dont you get a job?
>>
File: 454[1].png (59 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
454[1].png
59 KB, 684x710
>>29772853
I've gotten half a year of courses done in two years and haven't talked to anyone outside of lab. Gonna stay until my parents stop sending money though.
>>
File: 1462215296468.gif (25 KB, 172x250) Image search: [Google]
1462215296468.gif
25 KB, 172x250
>>29772853
>mfw I got kicked out of university 7 weeks into my first year
Holy fuck I am pathetic
>>
>>29773706
about what lol?
>ayo sup i have depression :^) can i pass your class now?
>>29773691
thats the right continent
>>29773715
whats that meme disorder about
>>
File: c3b[1].jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
c3b[1].jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>one guy in my student hall tries to make friends
>tell me "we should do x on yday" like three times
>avoid him every time
>>
>>29773815
>thats the right continent
Then I guess Argentina, Chile or Brazil.
>>
>>29773834
i dont understand why people being friendly to me makes me feel sick
im such a fuck up
>>
Been there, done that

Best thing that's happened to me this decade.
>>
>>29773718
I did, I got my useless degree in classicism, and know lots of random facts about human history and culture dating back to Ur, for all the good it does me. The only consolation is my interesting library, I guess.

While attending, and a little while after, I worked as a data steward in the school's marketing department. That got me a few interviews, but there's only so many judgmental black HR women you can deal with before becoming completely discouraged from applying anywhere.

I've been out of work so long, my resume is just a giant red flag. I've tried lying of course, setting up fake work histories and references, but that didn't get me anywhere either.

My own father, with a lifetime of experience working several jobs in a warehouse environment, had to suck it up and grovel to Amazon for minimum wage. Is it just me, or is it the economy? I don't like to blame the world for my problems, but I just don't see opportunity anywhere.
>>
File: smugsanchez.png (621 KB, 1010x778) Image search: [Google]
smugsanchez.png
621 KB, 1010x778
>>29773865
high in content comment tbqh
>>
>>29773905
u neet now, bro?
>>
>>29774016
No, I have an easy part time job that keeps me out of NEETdom and prevents me from feeling like a waste of space all the time. It helps with my mood and gives me spending money; since I live with my parents I don't have many expenses.

In the long run I probably would have been better off with a degree, I'll have to move out eventually and get a higher paying job, but it's smooth sailing right now. I was almost certainly going to kill myself if I stayed in that hellhole one semester longer.
>>
File: 1464924051299.jpg (305 KB, 806x605) Image search: [Google]
1464924051299.jpg
305 KB, 806x605
>finish high school
>4.33 gpa

>first quarter of college
>1.09
>>
>>29774128
how do you plan on gettin a better job and getting out of your parents home?
have you been saving?
gf?
friends?
>>
>>29774193
>how do you plan on gettin a better job and getting out of your parents home?
No clue. Might go back to school at some point, I'll have to approach it differently though or I'll just end up fucked up again, this time with access to alcohol.
>have you been saving?
Nope, but frankly, and this might make a lot of people dislike me, my family is fairly wealthy, and they would never abandon me, so I'll never starve.
>gf?
Nope but I went on a date Monday. Who knows
>friends?
I have a friend from high school in a similar situation that lives near me still so I hang out with him. I also have another high school friend who lives about an hour away that I hang out with rarely. Not too many friends really. But I had -0- friends in college.
>>
File: eminem 8 mile long.png (312 KB, 405x481) Image search: [Google]
eminem 8 mile long.png
312 KB, 405x481
Close
>Dropped too many classes
>Drop one more and I'm put on prohibition
>Have to turn in an essay tomorrow
>It's kind of shitty
>>
>>29774421
my parents are making good money too now but it is just temporary, i think is going to last only about 10 years
wish they werent wagecucks
at least they are not neets like me
>>
>>29774510
unshit it up, anon
>>
>>29774588
I already have significant inheritance from my great grandfather, my grandparents have about 50M in assets and my parents have a huge nest egg that they won't tell me the amount of because they know if I knew how much it was I wouldn't put it in effort.

I intend to have something going as a plan B, cause shit happens, but most likely I can just coast.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.