[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being female is better than being male and I'm not talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: moor.jpg (28 KB, 395x550) Image search: [Google]
moor.jpg
28 KB, 395x550
Being female is better than being male and I'm not talking about "hurr girls get laid easily and whiteknighted", it's deeper than that. Being male is like being part of a repressive cult with a narrow set of strictly enforced rules. Can't wear this, can't act like that, must do this unless you're not a real man etc etc. Women used to be under the same strict codes but it got overthrown by feminism in the 60s. Now we have a world where it's ok for women to wear trousers but it's not ok for a man to wear a skirt. Women have much more freedom to express themselves without fear of ridicule.

Pic unrelated
>>
We're slowly getting towards men losing those standards. "Bisexuality" in men is becoming more common/accepted, and that's a start.

I put that in quotes cuz most guys that say they are bi aren't really.
>>
>>29772880
if you're a guy and you say that you're bisexual you're just homo
>>
Yes, this is true. It annoys me that everyone just focuses on trying to force women to have sexwith men when they talk about ways men are oppressed. This isn't even oppression, and there is not much you can do about it, and trying would be taking away women's rights. How about instead fight against REAL oppression. I suffer from this every day, and nobody cares. And solving this would not make anyone else's life worse, either.
>>
i hope they liberate children into 40hr work weeks next
>>
>>29772880
>Female artist comes out as bisexual
>She sells more records than ever
>Male artist comes out as bisexual
>He loses all record deals.
Equality 2016
>>
>>29772819
Try getting /fit/, anon.

You'd be surprised at how few people will mess with a fella in a dress if they can crush your fucking face like a Giganigga.

(Not my scene, admittedly, but dealing with BDSM crowds in major cities makes you learn shit.)
>>
>>29772991
You shouldn't be forced to be able to threaten with violence. Females can do whatever they want without being harassed for it. Males should be able to do the same.
>>
>>29773023
>Females can do whatever they want without being harassed for it.

...Have you never in your life been around niggers that aren't currently being castrated by the threat of the law coming down and tazing them again, or bigger fuckers breaking their face in?
>>
>>29772991
I don't want to wear a dress I just used it as an example.
>>
>>29773394
Seriously, what is it, then?

I'm not trying to be rude. I garden. I cook. I love interior decoration. I'm a BDSM switch that leans hard towards sexual submissiveness towards girls and hateful painful dominance towards dude. I'm broken as fuck, gender wise.

I really don't want to be rude or have any notions of like or dislike towards you, I'm just curious as fuck... What's the hangup?

Mine was coming home one day to find the love of my life fucking another man in my bed and having to throw her out of my life and going very crazy for a long time after.
>>
>>29773485
I've always wanted a female hairstyle. I hate the fucking barber, the haircuts are bland as shit and its full of hypermasculine bullshit. I want a haircut not to be quizzed about my sexual conquests
>>
>>29773541
...Okay, uh, I have long hair, do that, and you want to know what I do?

I go to a barbershop staffed entirely by women and say, "I want a cut about an inch above my shoulders. I plan on growing it out and wanna look cute. Can you help me?"

Even if you've got a masculine face and body, they can help you look at least somewhat how you want to look. If you're verbally confident, you can even veer off that script and tell them more!
>>
>>29773485
Skipping
Avoiding walking on the lines
Idol group dancing
Makeup
And to me, clothes is a big deal too
>>
>>29773885
Oh, so you move yourself funny and wanna look nice.

Christ, that's no different from your average nuMale that still has a bit of self respect, you're just self conscious about it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.